• I don't understand why creating threads with the same topic in different languages.
    Nobody passes information between them. We will all need to read both and many things will be duplicated. Does not make sense!
    About this feature ... it is now a little confusing, but good updates are always welcome. Let's wait and see.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

We know that many Germans dont want to speak english - i think its respectless to write in german; so thats why we clearly define the different language areas.

If germans want to look into the english area or vise versa for not german speaking - thats fine - but splitting languages to dont force translators for anyone is a good way.
    BTW: German registration will only see german threads; english / other languages only english threads. You have enabled the german threads, but this isnt default.
    But, i dont want to confuse - there is also a "bitmeup" language which anyone has enabled by default :)

beside that:
    yeah its a bit confusing - so many new stuff. I think in text form its hard to explain. When you enter the pages for knights and so on, you will easly understand what there is going on :)

We want to achieve a bit more "medieval" feeling in the game - that tournament (next step) will hopefully do exactly that :)

• I don't understand why creating threads with the same topic in different languages.
    Nobody passes information between them. We will all need to read both and many things will be duplicated. Does not make sense!
    About this feature ... it is now a little confusing, but good updates are always welcome. Let's wait and see.

Translation services on offer :D :D :D

• with the fights: you do not need to be online during the fights and between the rounds or?

i am 3-4 times a week at work at 20:00 and have no access to damoria there.

• Official Post

You can register for that tournament before and also change the order of your knights before - but, without changing (being online) you have not such good chances to win.

We are looking to have more than 1 tournament - also for these players who play on another timezone.
    But, when we having a 2nd tournament and you could only register for one, than the other could be much easier to win, and finally some players will join only that "easier" one.

Not sure about that right now - we want to look if this is working first and if the community likes such a way we plan to go :)

• Looks very nice and I am sure some of us already sent The guards to Missions. I have seen Missions with length of 14 minutes up to 7 hours(this is good for sleeping).

The whole inventory is for the tournament right? Or is there loot to increase the chance of getting items % or to succeed a mission?

Maybe it is a Bug or not:
    Every time when you complete a mission, the Order on the left side of the guards gets sorted again into another order

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Hello

here is the biggest problem that I encountered from the start, this is all in English impossible to understand, we must translate everything with google translations and have not always the correct versions, this will be changed during the Guard Crusade or during the next

cordially

loic

• Official Post

Hi,

no there is only that training which you can bring up to get more items :)
    Fail-Chances from MIssions are not de / or increase-able.

The left Menu is sorted by the exp - completing a mission is giving your knight exp so he goes up in the left rank :)
    I tought it could be useful to sort it by your best. Beside that one in your castle.

You can have up to 20 items in your inventory.
    So if you get a item on a mission it will be placed into your inventory and you can equip one of your knights with that. You could also trade it like we written it down in the announcement.

A fact, there is no "unequip" button right now - so you have to switch a equiped item with another one to get this "out of the knight" :P

first impression:

Lots of options, too time consuming.
    I like the game. I like the beat of the game. My life is not limited to playing this game ....

W1 - 124

• Hello

here is the biggest problem that I encountered from the start, this is all in English impossible to understand,

It was in english. Now is in German. IMPOSSIBLE to understand to me!

W1 - 124

• Everything is in English and nothing is understood and only with this a lot of discouragement to play this, I think I'm going to move on from this minigame. My language on my game page is my mother tongue and with which I registered years ago in this game which were the conditions that I signed, and all the windows appear in my language except this minigame that does not appear in it and from what I read There is no intention of correcting, since the German-English speakers play it.

Obviously I cannot comment and suggest anything that I do not understand. greetings to all, good game

• Looking promissing :thumbup:

Request: is it possible to put a timer per knight ? Or make him green when a mission is completed ? At this moment one needs to click through all knights to see if they are back ...

Further there is some sort of language mix... part in german and part in english.. i guess that is a problem for the non german speakers

Thx

• Hello, I wanted to contribute my vision to this new event. I find it quite entertaining, but I have some doubts.
    I have not been able to decipher in which section I can follow one strategy or another whether I want more production of troops or resources. I suppose in the missions, but I would like to clarify it better.

I give you some ideas that would improve the game, although some colleagues have already said something similar:

1. It would be good if the bonus that we currently have in the castle where we have the guardian appears in the bar on the left.

2. I would like in each guardian there was a bar that indicates the time to finish the mission and it is clearly seen when we have a guardian who can accept a mission.

3. Solve the language problem, some areas are in Spanish, others in English and others in German.

4. The 30% bonus for the time invested seems little to me, I don't know if this data will increase later as the guardian goes up more levels.

Thank you very much
    A greeting.