• peace and love to you too

• you do not understand me! I am always for the protection of little players! now I will not be able to attack them more than three times a day? 3 times will be enough to rob them :)

Why can't I attack a player even if I haven't been like that for several days?

• now you can not attack more than three times on small ones until they reach 50% of my level ????

that's not the question. :P
    In the past - and in the future i will do so as well - in case, i robed a "small" player (don't matter, which alliance she/he was in - and no player less than 20 million points, or otherwise it depends on resources which were on the planet), i voluntarily refrained from attacks for the next few weeks and adhered to an attack protection (including spying).

I want be sure, that they get a chance to learn from failures and crow up constantly.
    thats what i understand as "fairplay".

:saint:

• why can't I even attack you? what are the new rules? you are not a small player

What shall this question be for? I do not understand that. I just gave an example of how I play and what I mean by fair play - just from my point of view. :)
    I don't care a lot about a "war" - but I can understand the critical voices who criticize a war that is only waged for the motive of overriding the bashing rules. I don't care if my alliance is at war and I can attack the enemy more than 3 times a day, it doesn't matter to me because I just don't do it, because it's too stupid for me! :thumbup:

I actually wanted to say that with my previous post. Of course you can attack me, no problem, everything is chic. I think you just didn't understand what I was trying to say in my post.
    But that's not so bad, because this is all just a game that everyone interprets for himself and what time he spends with it and with what tactics. As I said - I just find a "war" boring - and not just because you keep restarting it again and again - no, because a maximum of 3 attacks is enough for me anyway.

hope, that helps you to understood, what i want to say for/about..

:thumbup:

• why you use so many "???" question marks?

Why is it surprising to you, with your attacks and those of your friends, that I want to protect little players????????????

Jetzt habe ich verstanden, was das Engelchen meint :D
    ich hatte die Geschichte mit der Abänderung der Bashing Regel im Kriegsfall noch gar nicht gelesen.

(wenn das nicht nur während des jetzigen Events gelten sollte - wäre ja sinnfrei - dann ist so eine (wie ich finde) gravierende Regelanpassung besser aufgehoben in der entsprechenden Rubrik der Regeln.
    Wenn dem schon so sein sollte, dann vergesst diesen Einwurf, nur ich will ja nicht, dass es anderen so geht und die das wie ich quasi so im "Vorübergehen" mitbekommen!)

Und daher die Antwort des Engelchens auf meinen vorhergehenden Post bezogen und geantwortet.
    Scheisse, wenn man zwar nicht gerade schlecht Englisch spricht, aber immer noch in der eigenen Sprache denkt/assoziiert.
    LOL :love:

Also ich finde die Idee nicht schlecht, aber da muss man aufpassen, dass sich das nicht ins normale Spiel überschneidet und man (eben wenn man irgendwo gerade mit irgendjemanden im Krieg ist) im normalen Game keinen mehr angreifen kann.

Ansonsten hilft das sicher, ein paar Spieler nachwachsen zu lassen und die im Spiel zu halten, die aufgeben wollten.

:thumbup:

• bad idea!!!
    1.I can't attack even billions of players, I can't attack anyone
    2.you need to cancel all wars to attack at least 3 times
    3. or is this a limitation of only a week ?????
    if temporarily, then such an idea may exist

• Official Post

blabla, angel reports a bug (she dosn't report it, she cry about it just 10times in 2 threads; a good report would contain much more informations)

beside that, she tells here that its enough to rob them 3 times a day, why this change would be change anything to your gameplay or rewardings? :D
    so stop crying about - a maybe bugged - system, which you dont understand (seems like)

report it correctly and we will see, and you can test it, for the next days.

• 1. now it fits)))
    2. Will it save the little ones from the big ones? I doubt it, but let it be
    3.small players don't rob big ones))) so the war itself will be useless
    4.You also need to limit the shelling from sun cannons