• Hello Team Damoria,

as there was no news to the merge i want to ask you kindly to provide us an update to maybe new points, Date of peacetime etc. because maybe there are new players in the game which do not know the merge.

Thanks in advance

• Hallo Zusammen,

ich weiß nicht wie es andere geht aber prizipiell ist es für mich egal wann der Merge sein wird nur:
    vor einer Woche war ein Event und dort habe ich in neue Pakete investiert mit der annahme dass die welt mit februar zu ende geht, ansonsten hätte ich natürlichdiw pakete mit mehr rabatt für länger gekauft daher mein Vorschlag:

evtl ab februar die pakete zu einem rabattpreis anbieten, die pakete für allen frei zugänglich machen.

sG

• Hello,

Also I think the 'bonus' features should be stopped on world 2 from februari onwards?
    As these ware put in place to make world 1 and world 2 have the same average 'age' when the merge would be done.
    But as the merge is moved, world 2 would be older than world 1, which doesn't seem right?

Kr,
    vanmorris

• eu2 and behind on a lot of things and only some players will transfer all their accounts, the others will be allowed only 10 castles plus the baldurs and only 30% of their troop.

maybe it would be good to go to 12 instead of 10 castles plus the baldurs and 50% of the troops instead of 30%

eu1 cannot see its resource productions or its troop productions slow down because it is world 1 it should not be penalized in any way

to make the players wait, damoria can turn gray all the castles of players banned for life this will set the mood on the 2 worlds, this will release memory on the 2 worlds

• damoria cannot cancel packs that players own because damoria should refund gold spent by players as well as mages give bonuses

damoria had said that the current packs on eu2 would be added to eu1 during the migrations so damoria will do it at the time of the migrations in june

• hello team,

as the near year has begun may i ask you if there are any news regarding the merge?
    may/june still in sight?
    truce before the merge? round about date would be good to know because some of us might want to take some small greys or have to switch back castles with friends (castles tactically switched or because of marketplaces for trading etc.)

kind regards

• The speed for w2 was just to catch up w1 - after transfer / merge the speed will be normal again for both.

But they would be equally old in February, so they get an 'older' world with the moved merge?

I thought it was being talked about?

The decision isn't made yet if we cut the speed in W2 or set some in W1 to make it equal.