• hello, forgive me if I created a new discussion, but I play recently and I had no idea how to do these things, I could not find the answers in the forum:

1) Is it possible to know the current attack and defense value of your troops? also considering the alchemist's research? the information found under "help" and therefore "troops" report generic but not current statistics, without taking into account the improvements. There's a way ??
    2) are the bonuses for the bandit camps after 1,000 attacks with 100,000 units still valid or have they stopped on the reported date?
    3) how are mage castels obtained? for example the golden castle or the ice castle? only through the summoning spells in the "gold" section?

4) and what are the cornucopias for?

sorry again for all these questions and for creating a new thread. Many years ago I played Damoria but there weren't all these news. :( :(

good night, greetings.

• Official Post

hello covid-19, welcome back! (never thought to say this :D )
    1) There are no schedules, but you can test the current strength of your troops with the battle simulator. But watch out. You use attack and defense in every fight. Think of it as sword (attack) and shield (defense). A defence battle for a castle with a good shield and a bad sword will be (most of the time) less successful than a battle where both have been well investigated.
    2) The bonuses are only valid during special events. Keep an eye on the forum for a new event.
    3) The baldur castles like, mage, golden, ice and halloween can be won or obtained during events. Sometimes you get a castle and sometimes you get a upgrade to change a normal castle into a baldur.
    4) You can buy a cornucopia only in the first days you start the game. They contain for example some extra troops, resources and so on.

Thank you for playing again. And it is no problem if you use the forum to ask questions. After all, it is made for that.

• to add to this, is there some set carrying capacity for troops? as i am attacking bandit camps, but i am unsure how i can transport the materials back to my house in the most effective setup

• but the data that is there seems inaccurate, as i have about 700.000 troops at this point, more or less 100 thousand of each, and i can carry from a bandit camp sometimes up to 50 million resources. is that calculates different?

because iff i average 200 carrying capacity per troop i have, i would be able to carry 14 million resources. but they come home with 30-50 million resources.

• Official Post

The capacity of cavalry is 300: In a castle they will take 100 stone, 100 wood and 100 ore if it is in the storehouse. The attacks on a bandit camp are different from attacks on a castle:
    * In a bandit camp, you can lose up to 3% of your attacking troops. all of the attack group can be massacred in a castle.
    * In a castle, your troops cannot take gems as loot. These are hidden too well the treasury. The gems are sometimes up for grabs in a bandit camp.
    * From a castle your attack troops take to their maximum capacity of goods. But they lose a few things along the way home (to the bandits or would they have come across a pub?) If the loot doesn't fit in the castle's storehouse, you' lose the loot.The loot from a bandit camp seems magical. Your troops can take more and the gems will fit in your crowded treasure room.

• can u maybe tell me/us more about the bandit camps? as that is "magical", my troops take home either 30 million and like 80 gems, or 50 million and 80 gems, and that is on a camp with a few traps,

as u said approx 3% can be lost on that camp. my current average is somewhere around 1-1,5%

what are the statistics on the bigger camps, with either many or manymany traps, i have tried to send some spies in, but that doesnt work somehow.

also, these camps fear specific units, the unit the camp i farm fears i dont own yet, (paladins), iff i send the troops they fear in, what would the effect be in terms of loot/losses in troops.

and would the "magical lootsystem" be even more rewarding iff i attack a banditcamp with manymany traps?

to add to that, i currently have about 800.000 troops total, and i havent finished all my researches but im about 7/10 in terms of troops improvement researches in my main castle.

i wouldnt like to see them go dead on such a camp, as ive seen battlereports in the billions of troops in the hall of fame, so while my army of 800.000 seems like a big deal to me, in reality its a tiny army.

• Official Post

To explain that capacity (rewarding) a bit more.
    You can get up to 10% of the maximum (initial) resources / gems.
    So when you arrive with your troops 10-50% of your carrying capacity will be randomly reduced (this is because, you shouldnt have it to easy ;))
    Than, 3 out of this 6 options (resources) are taken and "loaded" by your troops.

the losses are depanding on the trap amounts... and also some random factors.