• I have to say, after being away for so long and coming back, it's good to finaly see some changes have been made. However, snooping around the options menu I decided to change the version to SI Classic - Must say I prefer the old style view. Nothing like being transported 13 years into the past. Nostalgia galore :D

[img='https://cdn140.picsart.com/294768200217211.png',left,100][/img]
  • Well if you use the Escapeflight assistant then the old Classic view is the right one to be using as the Escapeflight assistant function works better with the old Classic version as the menu side doesn't refresh like the Beta version does.

This means you can do a empire wide escapeflight a lot faster as you don't have to keep inputing the time as it stays for each selection of every planet within your empire. As well if you make a mistake you don't have to refresh the page before having to reselect another planet. As the beta version the left side refreshes between each time once you click send plus if manually input you have to do it each time.

So if you want your money value for the Escapeflight Assistant the Old Classic view is the correct one to be using for the Escapeflight Assistant.