• Official Post

Dawid please... do not make us laugh, we all know what it cost to maintain an account in Damoria, and in recent months the costs have risen exponentially.And most worrying... the factor of difencia of growth in troops and score of those who spend little money and those who spend huge amounts of money is abysmal.
    I repeat my statement... players who had nothing in score or troops a few months ago, because the Damoria team itself erased them, they are now in the top 50 power.

Explain to a player who has been saving troops for more than 10 years and growing at a good pace, that the game allows any rich man to overtake him from night to day.

Again I repeat that that was not the essence of Damoria, the difference factor was minimal, and spend money or not in the game, if you wanted to have a large account or a large army involved a lot of effort, and I do not mean economically as it is now.

there are only 1 thinik happend here in damoria what can exactly raise up "exponentially" this could be the mage... And there, what i already wrote, is a limit because of this increasement of gold.
    Still read my post before this one (sry for double post)...

If you think that advertisment, dev time, graphics, servers are grwoing in my garden its ok ... so if you think that this costs money you should ask yourself, how we get this done.
    Finally, did someone of you download our balance sheet which we publish yearly on several german buisness platforms ?

• it is limited... You have a increasement in gold price after each time you bought mage spins.
    Yes we bring some new things and yeah rly, it costs money to do server updates, bring new features (which also costs new server performance) and finally bring dev time in damoria.

If you want to get money after a work month ... why i don't should get this?

And what about the event where you could buy magician packages?
    There was no price increase and there was no limit on this...

• Official Post

And what about the event where you could buy magician packages?There was no price increase and there was no limit on this...

this was one time ... we also havn't any experience here. We hear your voice that this was not a good deal and we also see that in our numbers. We didn't expect that the mage is used such much from some players.
    Finally, yeah its our fault that we bring that so in, but also this players who get troops there are finally bring updates in game, bring budget that we can use for next updates and other stuff.

So - like in spaceinvasion and all other strategy games, you should think about if this troops are doing the job alone or if these players still need to be strategic.
    I saw many battle reports last few days where military top 50 players lose against little players because they dont know about strategy and the right combination or battle setting for this situation.

• there are only 1 thinik happend here in damoria what can exactly raise up "exponentially" this could be the mage... And there, what i already wrote, is a limit because of this increasement of gold.Still read my post before this one (sry for double post)...

If you think that advertisment, dev time, graphics, servers are grwoing in my garden its ok ... so if you think that this costs money you should ask yourself, how we get this done.
    Finally, did someone of you download our balance sheet which we publish yearly on several german buisness platforms ?

I think I'm being misunderstood or you don't want to understand me... it's simple, it's destroying the essence of the game, that essence that has made that after more than 10 years many of us continue playing.

Do you want ideas?

- Don't increase the advantage of obtaining more resources if you spend a lot of money, that has to be achieved with strategy and effort.

- Don't increase the advantage of obtaining more troops if you spend a lot of money, that has to be achieved with strategy and effort.

- If there are only 25 castles that we can all have creating troops in automatic, don't give 6 more to those who spend huge amounts of money.

- Don't put a limit on quick recruitment clicks, many of us lose hours a day going through all our castles, it's to be thankful that this lost time was reduced as before, to be able to use it in more interesting things of the game.

- Don't forbid us to attack us, that is the essence of a war game. Alliances and allies have always existed for that purpose.
    If someone loses many troops or scores has the option to capitulate, it's not necessary to overprotect everyone.

- Do you want to give the market and the Senate the importance it should have had? give to everyone at least 100 additional building sites for each of their castles and baldur's so they can implement it, I repeat "give free" (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

- You put limits of castles, help free so that those who don't meet these conditions can adapt without losing score (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

- You change another rule and there are players who don't comply with these new conditions, it's simple... help them freely to adapt to the new rules (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

You really should not change any rules once the game started, you can detect bugs and correct them, some imbalance or miscalculation and correct it, but not change the rules, and even less so drastically.

You want to change the rules, create another server and apply those changes from the beginning, once the game starts, don't change the rules again.

In recent months dozens of players have stopped playing in W1 and especially in W2 for the change of rules, stop taking away the desire to continue playing, the game was practically perfect.

• Explain to a player who has been saving troops for more than 10 years and growing at a good pace, that the game allows any rich man to overtake him from night to day.

Again I repeat that that was not the essence of Damoria, the difference factor was minimal, and spend money or not in the game, if you wanted to have a large account or a large army involved a lot of effort, and I do not mean economically as it is now.

Because of the military points it is no longer always an advantage to have much troops. So buying them does no longer give you an advantage as you can only attack stronger opponents. A non paying player can find opponents in their own strength and does not need to fight those that payed for troops, nor those that have been saving troops for almost 5 years and maybe even started in the old worlds. The same counts for new players and players that lost troops/ castles in battle: they can all find equal opponents. No more waiting for your troop number to grow again.

• I just noticed that you can be attacked by someone that is actually almost 2 times 'stronger' (according to military ranking) then you.

I thought the system checked that both of the players are in each-others range but it actually only checks if any of the players is in one's attack range.
    Which means that someone with 250 million military points can actually be attacked by someone with 500 million military points (defender is in attackers range but not vice versa).

This gives some extra range for attacks but might not help some smaller players?

Maybe this should only be possible above a certain amount of military troops (100-200 million for example). This way the bigger players still have the big attack range but the smaller players are well protected?

• all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.
    somehow you have to earn a server maintenance.
    This is a strategy game so it's not " pay to win "

Soon you will be playing with yourself Jendrzej1.

I don't mean this sarcastically.

A lot of players here agree with the statements from Urotsukidoji, Vanmorris and others. Game pleasure is not growing, it is lower then ever. Continue... and you will be playing with yourself.

Buying troops, buying buildingplaces, buying magic spells, buying gold, buying..buying..buying..

I thought our world was called "the crusades", maybe a better name is "treasure hunting" or "where ever the good takes us".

It is NOT about strategic anymore, it is about spending and buying.

• Sorry Dschibait, You asked me what's my problem, but you didn't give me the chance to answer in the toppic Multi acounts :)

And I do like a lot of your updates, And you and your team, are doing a pretty good job.

but you use the updates to change a war, that's not right.

And yes when you came a month earlyer that was better , then I and some others not had to be capitulated, and others from my Alliance didn't quit playing the.
    game.

Now I made my point, and I"ll stop this discusion.

Regards Reneetje

• Official Post

i would implement this a month erlier if i would know it... but im not able to see in the future.

So sry for that i cant this ... im not sure what i should say else to this discussion with you.
    There are often rule changes based on somthing what happend right now... thats like it is; it need to be something happend that something is changing.
    Im sorry that you and your alliance mate quit / capitulate or something else -if i could i would create this feature before the first war.

at last: i didn't talked with anyone of the JG group... jendrezj self is doing some stuff for our facebook page a half of a year ago ... but with some broken rules and a lock for several weeks this was quitted by me. So basicly im not having any loved alliances here - it makes no sense at all that i would help PL players - you know that the biggest alliances / most players / biggest payer (if you like that) are not PL or in this fraction.

• too many posts and too many translations:) I put here my analysis for the senators,
    considering also that the senates are built as a secondary construction (primary buildings: resources and military)
    I think that for the beginning player or player who has to rebuild his empire 7 senator attacks make it almost impossible to conquer (or reconquer)
    Also need on active players send troops to every , as opposed to the gray castles where with the first attack will eliminate the troops