• Hello,

First off all, why did these sudden changed not get polled? Why wasn't the opinion asked from the players?
    As stated in the message it was put together fast to solve an issue, well I am terribly sorry to say so it is a very bad solution.
    I am pleased that Bitmeup is working on making the game better, but these updates made some aspects of the game a lot worse.

Here's why:
    1) This is a strategy game, it is important that your opponent does not know how many troops you have, so he can sometimes expect a surprise, now all those numbers are in an overview?
    2) When someone builds a big wall, a bigger player can no longer help it down? So his castles can not be taken?
    3) The sudden changes to the senate screw up a lot of people!
    a) You now need 100 extra building places to build senators and keep the building at that level?
    b) When not keeping the senate that high, you need 10-15 attacks to take a castle?
    4) Nothing is done about the standard settings when taking a castle? Maybe a default option should be put in place?
    5) The bandit event seems one big mess and very unclear.
    6) Ongoing attacks just remain, so when someone takes a castle, you can no longer recover it??

I hope some of these points can be changed to help the game.

Kind regards.

• Official Post

HI,

1. yeah, but we had discussions about military stuff - so who should know what you have in this discussions; so anyone knows an military strength but - maybe - you miss that there are also buildings involved, you you didn't know the exact value of his troops - here are still surpises possible
    2. yes, we call it unfair if a bigger player helps here. So you need anough men power in that level range to get this wall down
    3. at all, yes you need more attacks if you don't want to build a senate building. If you want to build one, you need not soo much. So the senate (building) has an real functionallity.
    4. i didn't understand this part - maybe you could explain what you want to know here
    5. you didn't try it ... if you don't want to try it, its ok - you didn't need to pla yany event :P
    6. yes we thought about this - but we didn't found a good solution for that without an longer attack protection. But we think that this cases are not so many.

regards
    Dschibait

• 1) How long do you think until the formula behind this is found?
    2) So 25 smaller players attacking 1 to take down the wall is allowed, but 1 bigger one helping is not?
    3) Maybe give everyone 100 extra building spots then? Because a lot of people don't have these places available...
    4) When you take over a castle, the combat settings always go to 100% standard (also when building a new castle). This can give some unpleasant surprises sometimes. There could be something in settings where you can put standard settings when obtaining a new castle?
    5)/
    6) It is not because there are only a few that those few have to be screwed over?

• the game is end

senator mode is dead how to build and unbuild and rebuild etc....

We need 1 years to rebuild correctely our castle, impossible to have 20 castle with senator

game juste need money to rebuild castle

we know the force, i can't help my friends to attacks big player
    I can't attaks big player

Importante s not the troops but how you use the troops

• I don't get this at all! I proposed to sit arround the table with the players and game developers to work out the problem we have with the game at the moment (see killing the game topic) and now bitMeUp does exactly the oposite! Very well done...
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…illing-the-game/?pageNo=4

Not only the solutions, which I will discuss a bit further, but also the timing is just horribly bad. We are at war, I have attacks running on my castles and if I lose I can't even take them back again next day. Seems about right ?(

Not only because of the implementation of that military strength thing, but also because of the senate. I won't be able to re-attack my castles that might be overtaken because the player is in game way stronger than me. Eventhough he is situated on the other side of the map so he doesn't even have time to sent support to defend the castles he just took from me, which meant I could simply retake my castles. Oh but no, wait a minute, even if I'm able to attack him, I can't take back my castles because I only have five main attack castles and that won't be enough bcs of this senate change. I wonder who I'm fighting now, JG &co or BitMeUP.

Also, my entire game plan was to stay small but build up an army the enemy doesn't expect, I guess I can throw that plan with the rest of the dirt you just implemented.
    Sorry I'm so harsh, but I'm really furious about this, we didn't even get a warning!

Let's end with a positive note, I do like that barbarian thing, if it wasn't for the bad timing...

• ;:))
    Not a problem. The same all over again. Upgrade senate building.
    Senate 34 was needed - build until that level buy senators and demolish building
    Senate 42 was needed - build until that level buy senators and demolish building
    Senate 100 is needed? Not a problem.
    GET REAL PLEASE!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

@Vannon
    1. try it - im sure you didn't will get it
    2. yes
    3. no, it snot nessesary ... you only need to attack some more times
    4. the value is default on 50%

@rdamking
    do you only need to attacke some more times... why this is destroying the game? if you don't want to attack with 5-15% takeovers you need to build them up.

@-araluen-
    there was no rly good idea or solution for that. Why you think that i do the otherwise than our team or you expect? I read many times that even fights are a good way...
    I read that the alliances think about a police system where only a range attack +- troop value is may come up. And i don't think that you could your troops such secret like you think.

to the senate stuff... read the above stuff.

• @-araluen-

there was no rly good idea or solution for that. Why you think that i do the otherwise than our team or you expect? I read many times that even fights are a good way...
    I read that the alliances think about a police system where only a range attack +- troop value is may come up. And i don't think that you could your troops such secret like you think.

to the senate stuff... read the above stuff.

A solution for what? I called out a lot of problems in my message...
    What do you even mean with "Why you think that i do the otherwise than our team or you expect?" and "range attack +- troop value is may come up."?

• how to rebuild a senator's building in a castle already full?
    I have to demolish and rebuild senatorial buildings?
    To get a good result it will take me a year to see more
    Would you rather use gold buy?
    I'm sorry to talk to you hard, but I think you're just looking for solutions that make us spend money.

• how to rebuild a senator's building in a castle already full?
    I'm sorry to talk to you hard, but I think you're just looking for solutions that make us spend money.

What solutions? I didn't see anny,

• This is serious?

Incredible in the end and still defend these updates as positive, jejeje, because it gives me more grays for abandonment of this game, after 10 years of sharing space with friends of game I think that in a short time we will have to abandon it and look for similar ones without as much nonsense as this game has become.

The changes are not worth commenting or commenting on, so that they respond by defending the indefensible and taking us for fools because they are right and we do not know what we are talking about.

Greetings to all and good game.

• Official Post

how to rebuild a senator's building in a castle already full?

i will talk with the team if we provide you some additional build fields for a rebuild.
    But in general, you only need more attacks to get the same effect as before.

What solutions? I didn't see anny,

some kind of respect - thanks.

A solution for what? I called out a lot of problems in my message...What do you even mean with "Why you think that i do the otherwise than our team or you expect?" and "range attack +- troop value is may come up."?

a solution for the "not even fights" in last weeks ...
    you wrote that i do the exact other wise as the team or the community thinks ... i dont thinks so. so what?

• i will talk with the team if we provide you some additional build fields for a rebuild.But in general, you only need more attacks to get the same effect as before.

Maybe a solution/work around could be to not let the Senate count in your building places or maybe 0.1 like golden castle in the castle limit?
    That way players it is possible to rebuild castles in a decent manner?

• "a solution for the "not even fights" in last weeks ...
    you wrote that i do the exact other wise as the team or the community thinks ... i dont thinks so. so what?"

Aye you did the exact opposite, I suggested that the players and the game developers schould be arround the same table to discuss the game. In stead you come up with something new, unannounced and push it through the same day without warning WHILE there is a war going on. That's what I call the exact opposite!

And I like you're looking for a solution to have some kind of a fair fight, but this ain't it, like, at all.

• This is my first post on this forum and it could also be the last.

As you know there is a war going on. Due to this update: Castles I lost yesterday cannot be retaken be me, because my attacker is too small. This is really sick.

You cannot change the rules when you are in the middle of a strategic fight.

i saw a lot of strange battle reports of JG Group the last few day. With this update I have the feeling they knew about this update and used it to prevent players from attacking them and keeping the castles they won in the war.

Well done bitmeup. The game is now completely finished.

• good job !

I think that now the balance of the game will improve significantly. there will be more even fights.

good job !

I think that now the balance of the game will improve significantly. there will be more even fights.

I rest my case!!!!. We all know jendrez has a lot of multiple accounts and bought accounts a while back. I expect a least andrezdragan and darioboss are accounts from jendrez.
    Jendrez spends a lot of money in the game. Just like seguinloc. They to told us they train 80 miljoen a day. That is a lot if you look at the possibilities including premium package. We expect they buy daily additional spells from the magician.
    All resent updates involve money. Why do you not understand: we do not want to spend money and you cannot force us to spend money. But update after update makes the difference between not paying players and paying players bigger.