• May i have the attention of all IU members please.

How is it going over there i hope all is well!!
    I cant believe two of your members abandoned your alliance in the last week due to me :(

Sad to see Nazghullzz_1, left IU and joined LDV who are a very respected alliance within Nexus

Then Kasoom_1 today abandons [IU] and deletes planets last night.

I send me deepest of respect to both of you who have fallen before me and my terror in this war.
    Also not to forget the other two who remain in [IU] but have now taken a nice trip in vacation, DoctorStrange & pahan1800

GLOTR to you all .

SLeepyK[IU]Killer

• You are "killing" IU several years already and IU is not just growing better than SCAR, it grows even in ranks !

Total rank:
    5. IU
    7. SCAR

Please keep "killing" us achieving this alliance results. The world changes not bks of you, and it will change despite of you.

Edited 2 times, last by sitizen ().

• SLeepyK: What would you like to say to the space invasion community? The IU or SCAR is better? Neither is worse or better! It depends on the player, not the ally ...
    The Ally is only as strong as her weakest member.

PS: Who throws arrogance in the room, then sometime by a "better" Spieler2 is shot often falls so deep that he does not get up again ...

Maybe you should sit back and relax, continue to collect your KBs and leave the IU to yourself ... Could happen very quickly, the other attention to you :)

PS: From your glorious alliance I have, and we are at war with the SCAR, actively experiencing ... The only thing you can do, even a little, is deffen ...

• @TheMonuments
    You sure do like jumping on the back of every post between SCAR & IU
    I dont get it at all, why you got to make such a big thing out of nothing.
    To much talking on this matter yet all your taking has done what!!

[If me, Or my posts bother you so much come see me in game as your words are meaningless otherwise]

I did not slate, disrespect, or dishonour the members that left IU as of me?
    No i wished them well on there rebuilding as was sad to see them both leave IU!! But this is WAR...Is it not

But as normal you see this as a personal attack when im mearly pointing out that as much as sitizen wants to say IU is growing its also suffering bigger losses and not just fleets but players.

@TheMonuments You take this game was to serious.
    @sitizen you should offer TheMonuments a place in IU, just saying he seem more loyal to IU then his own alliance MIB :)

• Oh SleepyK ... If you think I'm taking the game seriously, you're really wrong ...

What I wanted to tell you: It is not the alliance that is better or worse, but the single player ..

Player A: Is shot by ???? and deletes itself ... Best example: A.N.U.B.I.S.
    Player B: Is shot by ???? and builds up again ... and with some ambition and understanding of the game he learns from it ... The one more, the other not at all ...

But this has nothing to do with you ... or an alliance, just playing with the interpreation of a single SI ...

• The 2 problems of AODM1 (SleepyK) I see:
    1. He thinks the world is cruising around him
    2. Nobody is allowed to speak nearly as much as him

Those who disrespect these personal rights of him will be targeted by flash flood of words.
    Now just see what could follow.

• The 2 problems of AODM1 (SleepyK) I see:
    1. He thinks the world is cruising around him
    2. Nobody is allowed to speak nearly as much as him

Those who disrespect these personal rights of him will be targeted by flash flood of words.
    Now just see what could follow.

@sitizen lol

I wouldnt go as far as crashing around me, qiute the oppsite really.
    Just stuck two more planets next to IU.
    Lets see how long before he runs into VM like peacock99 from MIB did last night ;( .
    Stay safe MIB/IU

SLeepyK is coming :)

• Und die MIB freut sich darauf, wenn du kommst:
    http://www.si-master.de/kb317514

Yes this was a very good ninja, a lession i learnt :)
    Sad you have to ask me for help after lol...

"Ingame-Nachricht entfernt"

PS. Fumetilla spy you? maybe you can lure him into a trap...

I dont work with the enemy, i hunt them, sometime win, sometime i lose :D
    This is the game and like i said well done on the ninja it wont hapen again <3

Edit y Thunderbolt: Ingame-Nachricht entfernt.

• Lieber IU-Kuschler... ich habe deinen letzten Post mal gemeldet. Das Veröffnetlichen von Ingamenachrichten ist gegen die Regeln. Du musst noch viel lernen... fang doch erstmal damit an, weniger zu schreiben und etwas mehr ingame zu zeigen... ;)

When you´re backed against the wall,
    break the goddamn thing down!

• Lieber IU-Kuschler... ich habe deinen letzten Post mal gemeldet. Das Veröffnetlichen von Ingamenachrichten ist gegen die Regeln. Du musst noch viel lernen... fang doch erstmal damit an, weniger zu schreiben und etwas mehr ingame zu zeigen... ;

HAHAHA you report me as you ask me for help and i blanked your message in game :D , your weak to of asked in the first place, this is the low you go [LOL] as you cant touch me in game, other then one ninja.
    This shows the SI-community of your poor gamemanship but im happy to state the truth over a lie any day.
    That called respect and not working with the enemy my friend maybe you should learn some value in what you say before you do.

I am a player like all others, and i will take anything IU and MIB has to offer, FACT.

PS. no one can be online 24/7 so i will see both IU and MIB in game.

• Alter, komm mal runter... ich habe dir nach deinem sau dämlichen att gegen mich eine Frage gestellt, die du beantwortet hast. Ich wollte kein nap mit dir oder dergleichen. Keine Ahnung, für wen du dich hältst. Du hast dich einmal mit mir angelegt und hast dafür deine Quittung bekommen. Du scheinst ein extrem schlechter Verlierer zu sein, das ist aber dein Problem. Damit musst du den anderen Leuten hier nicht auf die Eier gehen. Wir sehen uns ingame, du Monster von einem Spieler du... :whistling:
    Eine 2kk Flotte vs 48kk Flotte... ich bin genau dein richtiger Gegner... man merkt, dass du einer der besseren Spieler hier bist... :P :rolleyes:

• Der Junge ist mir zu blöd Espe...

Man kann mir viel erzählen aber mit nichten das es irgendwo einen Spieler der in der AZ 15 aufwärts liegt noch nie irgendein dusseliges Schiff verloren hat... Und ich rede nicht vom Deff..

Also SleepyK... Selbst Du, der mächtigste unter den Ärmsten, hat etwas von seiner Fleet beim generischen Angriff verloren...

Etwas mehr Demut und Bescheidenheit würde Dir mit absoluter Sicher sehr gut zu gesicht stehen...

• Und hier sehen sie die Spezies "Labertasche". Sie ist oft sehr scheu ingame und muss behutsam behandelt werden, da sie dazu neigt, in Gefahrensituationen blau und bei einem erfolgreichen Angriff auch gelb zu werden. Lediglich im Forum ist diese Spezies voller Mut und Zuversicht. Leider ist sie vom Aussterben bedroht, da bei der Art der Artikulation ein Rudel nicht auffindbar ist und die natürlichen Feinde unpropotional wachsen.

oder aber auch:

Sehen sie demnächst...
    IU-Kuschler in Stirb langsam (und wenn es geht auch leise)
    SchlappiK sucht Freunde - Mission impossible

• Ist ja auch Sinn der Sache... um mit dir ein Gespräch zu führen, müsste ich dich ernst nehmen, da happert es schon dran...

weitermachen... :thumbup:

• All I hear is noise. Monument said it already:
    it's just a game.
    words can bring things to escalate quicker then the right acting.
    Unfortunately, I know all the participants more or less...

Will be fun to watch the story go it's way.

SLeepyK: Espe has a pretty good sense of humor filled with sarcasm.
    GoogleTranslater will not make the job. Keep calm and don't get deffed any longer, friend.

Good hunt for everyone.

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

...Top-Anwärter für: "bester Nachbar 2020"