• Hello, honorable team, yesterday my account on the retro server has been blocked (nickname NoLimits), a few days ago I sent a report of violation of the rules of the game, because another player sent me offensive messages. Will any of the admins explain to me the reason for blocking the account in the game?

• Talking about insulting players, I am wondering why a middlefinger as Ally-Picture is legit?!?
    I interpretate it as a sign of disrespect towards other players....

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

...Top-Anwärter für: "bester Nachbar 2020"

• yes... two, or three month ago.
    to NoDelay. Never got an answer.

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

• do you know what the middle finger in different cultures means? read and then we'll talk, bothers only those who have no idea about it ...

• I am asking you again what about the losses that I suffered as a result of blocking my account for no real reason?

• do you know what the middle finger in different cultures means? read and then we'll talk, bothers only those who have no idea about it ...

From my humble point of view, it doesn't matter where the differences are within seperate cultures.
    To give a more clear example, I wouldn't use a swastika in any relation, even if "I would interpretate it from a hindu point of view". There is a big amount of people, no matter if in the middlefinger- or in the swastika case, who would feel offended. And as central European citizen, it should be clear that this is definetely provokative and against the rules of the game.

• I can see that colleague Jawas on average deals in the game, I feel harassed, asks his colleagues for help and to feel safer asks for help even SGo ... I also saw an asteroid once as you make other player scams, I reported this fact and I was also Unanswered. Also summarize, let the friend deal with the game not judging others (you have no idea what I am confessing and what towers), if something bothers you then maybe first talk to the person who you accuse and then only write complaints to SGo. I think that the topic can be closed.