• sicher mal eine aufgabe für die ganz harten zocker. :D bin ich aber nicht.. ;(

die kontenübertragung und die möglichkeiten der planeten-bewegung-verschiebung bedeutet... frage...

-meine resi-bestände , aus dem speed uni , werden auf meine planis in das nexus uni übertragen.

wenn dies erfolgt ist kann ich dann alle meine planis,im nexus uni, verschieben,die position, vollständig neu festlegen...oder nicht---

oder hab ich es ganz verpeilt... :?:

für alle eine feine rest-woche. ^^

• Official Post

Hi,

ich weiss nicht genau ob ich den Hintergrund der Frage verstehe - eventuell kannst du das nochmal weiter ausholen. Aber ja du kannst alles übernehmen und anschließend einmalig jeden deiner Planeten verschieben auf eine neue (natürlich freie) Position im Universum.
    Alles wird beim "verschieben" übernommen, also Schiffe, Verteidigung, Rohstoffe, Gebäude, Astros etc etc.
    Deswegen ja auch die "Sperre" danach.

Grüße
    Dschibait

• morgen dschi,

und danke für die schnelle info,,

dies bedeutet dann ich nehme nicht nur die res, sondern auch die schiffe, aus dem speed uni

in das nexus uni und auf meine planis im nexus uni rüber.

durch den umstand das ich im speed uni anwesend bin,aktiv spiele habe ich zusätzlich die möglichkeit

alle oder einige der planis ,im nexus uni , zu verschieben.

z.b. von gala x nach gala y,soweit ein freier plani dort ist.

schöne neue möglichkeiten.. : D

• ich glaube ihr redet an einander vorbei... aus der ankündigung würde ich herrauslesen das es um eine acc übernahme ins nexus oder retro geht... aus der frage von rieddel würde ich schliesen er möchte seine planeten im nexus gerne behalten jedoch die schiffe und ressis übernehmen sowiedie planeten verschieben...

• Official Post

das hab ich jetzt auch erst im zweiten Post rausgelesen... es ist so das du einen gesamten Account (wie bisher auch in den anderen Transfers) transferieren kannst. Das heißt du kannst nur einen Account übertragen wenn du in dem Uni keinen Account besitzt. Du kannst also wenn du einen schlechten RETRO Account hast und einen guten Nexus, den RETRO löschen lassen und durch den aus dem Speed-Uni ersetzen.

Grüße
    Dschibait

• Hi Dschibait,

once the dark gate universe players will be able to transfer their accounts into RETRO/Nexus universe, is it going to be possible for people who are already playing in RETRO/Nexus to change their planet position as well ?

Regards

• no, we have implement these new functionality to transfer planets and block them afterwards for opps and the player itself.

The only possibility to get a planet transfer is by winning the jackpot on our int. transmitter.

we didnt plan to gave this to anyone anymore.

Oh, it sucks then, because let's say it, the probability to have the chance to get it from int. transmitter is incredibly low.

+ I find it unfair, because big players from the dark gate universe can move their planets close from little players who initially started in the Retro/Nexus, and these little players won't be able to move their planet away...

And finally, a planet move, as it was done before, can bring a some more activity in old universes...

• Official Post

i didnt say that we didnt want to do it maybe somwhere in the future -i wrote that we didnt planned it at this moment.

Your "little players" are didnt start at the new dark gate becuase.... ?

This move like we done it before has 2 big problems:
    1. anyone can do anything ... fix prblems, fix positions fix anything
    2. we need an AP

• Your "little players" are didnt start at the new dark gate becuase.... ?

Because they already have an account on the RETRO and/or they want to transfer their dark gate universe accounts on the Nexus for example.

It would be more fair if everyone is able to move his planet and not only the accounts coming from the dark gate universe.

This move like we done it before has 2 big problems:
    1. anyone can do anything ... fix prblems, fix positions fix anything
    2. we need an AP

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are pointing out ?( , can you please explain to me what are these issues?

• Official Post

like i wrote: you can fix your account problems - false positions, new alliances, new friends - and new positions. And also, an Attack Protection need to be enabled - with the new function it should be not more necessary.

I dont get it - why should it not fair? Anyone can start on this universe. If you know that you could make more points (or want to try, you didnt need to transfer after the unvierse!) you can also be a "bigger" player and can transfer your planets.
    Maybe - and this is just to come a step to you - we could enable the possibility to transfer once a planet activate for players which are below a spacific amount of points.

but these accounts from this universe are not such high as you (maybe) think:
    its 3 1/2 months *10 => ca. 3 years - there are accounts on retro which are around 8years old.

Its just a to bring a fast nice start to new players.
    If the team wants to enable this for players below a spacific point - you didnt should expact such much points. I would say not more than 20M points.

• Hello :)

In the end it's like i wroted years ago in the old board to make speed unis and transfer those account on standart uni :) Hope this will bring new/old ones back to the game.
    Good that you choosed to try this :thumbup:

+ I find it unfair, because big players from the dark gate universe can move their planets close from little players who initially started in the Retro/Nexus, and these little players won't be able to move their planet away...

Big players from the Dark Gate ... 10 x speed = more than 2 years of standart speed uni.
    Big ? I dont think so they will be that big even if someone will play 12-14 h per day all the time.
    Medium ones i think more than big.
    Also it would be a bit silly/not naturall to change all the planet placement on every oportunity like this .. only becouse some players are borred of their previous planet placement. - in my opinion.
    Maybe possibility to move one planet ... but im not so sure about this.

Those small ones what started to play on retrp/nexus can as well play there and on end of it transfer that account and delete the small old one. This is also a sollution.

The only thing that i dont like in this uni that you give very big fleet speed. Maybe im wrong but i always prefered more startegy game speed's like x2-3 ...even x4, than riddiculus ones.

regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

We have speed unis since 3 years (gen1 and ecowars) which are takeover to other universes :) this smaller time - needs bigger speed factors.

I like this Fleet option here in game. You can do anything also with lower amount of building levels and bigger researchs or more action on the galaxy map. But this needs much more activity time so thats why we setup the fleeter "life" such like we do and on the end - you can get more free assistants as a fleeter.

We want to provoke to involve more players as a fleeter.