• Official Post

i ssaw your tickets, but we have to go ticket by ticket in the right order.

btw: why you write "protect german players" ? Do you think we are not fair to other players as german?
    First, your first ticket is only a question without any information. I dont know what you think we should tell you about that, excepts a "no".
    Your second request is a french player, also no german player.

so why a polish player thinks that the Team protects german players in that case that you report frensh player?

• he have frensh flag..... but he is german in my opinion.... and i send 2 ticket

and
    btw: why you write "protect german players" ? Do you think we are not fair to other players as german?

yes

• Official Post

thats a unfair statement from you; we didnt do anything against polish players; we have still best connections to some (like mariusz) of you. I dont understand this feeling and statement.

you play long enough to know that you didnt get information about a issue of another player - and you also know that you didnt get information about punishments.

we didnt provide anywhere our punishment cataloge and we didnt start with you, on that fact that you think that we are unfair against "none"-german players or we protect german players with frensh flags. (in your opinion, i dindt provide information about this player, fact is that he has a frensh flag and play si in frensh)

• i think he wrote it like that, because there are a lot of Players that do act like u do it now. I think there are a lot of GO - Tickets that needs be done one after another.

Of Course if English is not the motherlanguage of both Players, the topic the want to discuss can be understand in different ways.
    Keep cool and if u felt it is still unfair, write another ticket and wait again.

@ dschibait: da solltet ihr sowieso mal drüber nachdenken: Ne Space Invasion Flagge als Auswahlmöglichkeit anstelle der Länderflaggen um solche Anschuldigungen zu umgehen und taktische Spielweisen (Onlinezeiten-Einschätzung Tag- Nachtzeit etc.) zu ermöglichen / verbessern