• you are not alone... I am also waiting for my price of the drawing of March26 2016. Time of receive I knew only the maximum of 8 weeks, but now its already 16 weeks... :(

"Freitag, 20. Mai 2016, 22:15
    Greetings,
    This weeks winning number is.... 8909
    This number hasnt been guessed so prize number 1 hasnt fallen.
    The second prize goes to the closest number which is 9318 guessed by steel
    So congratulations you have won the following prize (RETRO uni):
    5.000.000 Spice & 20 Transmitters
    OR
    25 Urplasma
    The operators will contact you as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    Your SpaceInvasion Team"

Sorry for posting at the wrong place. I had won in the Retro lottery :(

Universe Retro - UserID 2006 * Sirius - UserID 51 *Genesis 5 - UserID 47

Edited once, last by steel ().

• I won the second prize on 24.Sept, but it is still not booked in my account, although i sent request to GO on 30.Oct

About 15.Oct - I thought I have won the second prize bks robin has deleted his post on 16.Oct and we can not see his bet.
    NoDelay, pls, look at this drawing again.

• Please change the new rule because it's not fair for players like me who are participating each week. Of course I understand if there are just 2 or 3 participants, but when there are more than 6 participants it should be enough???

• I started a drawing on my own. Of course the thread was made after 16:00 German time. I hope that's not a problem and that the period will extented until tomorrow, Sunday 8 January.

• I took the initiative because nobody else did. I waited until the last moment because I hoped that NoDelay will open it but unfortunetely. So an extention of the deadline sounds very logical.

• There wont be any discussion. The lottery will not be drawn if not AT LEAST 10 PLAYERS ENTER.

Also im very sorry for not opening the posts for the last weeks. There will be posts for the next weeks again.

Regards
    NoDelay

Why did you delete the posts we created? ok, you were not able to make the posts but if everything goes according the rules it should count?

Sorry but I think it's very disrespectful against me and other players.

And how is it possible that the participants needed for retro and INT must be 10, a rule you inserted, God knows why, when the amount of players on retro are 2 x more than INT?

• Why did you delete the posts we created? ok, you were not able to make the posts but if everything goes according the rules it should count?
    Sorry but I think it's very disrespectful against me and other players.

And how is it possible that the participants needed for retro and INT must be 10, a rule you inserted, God knows why, when the amount of players on retro are 2 x more than INT?

true... ?( :rolleyes: ?(

• Official Post

The posts have to be made by a staff member. I have deleted those who were made by normal members.

The rule was made by the whole Team and i am the one doing the lottery atm so i announced it. We wont give out UP if there are like 5 persons and everybody has 20% chance to win. It is not about the players participating in the universe. Its about the players participating in the lottery.

Regards,
    NoDelay

• The posts have to be made by a staff member. I have deleted those who were made by normal members.

agree on that

The rule was made by the whole Team and i am the one doing the lottery atm so i announced it. We wont give out UP if there are like 5 persons and everybody has 20% chance to win. It is not about the players participating in the universe. Its about the players participating in the lottery.

Dear NoDelay the one is related with the other one. If one universe become unpopular, each day emptier, automatically the interest for the lottery will become less. The last days, some of us did our best to promote it to more players. We see some progress, last week we had 8 participants but it will be very difficult to reach 10 people. From my part I would see double digits, not 10 but 20, but we have to be realistic.
    Of course if there are only 5 participants, as you said, it's not enough and I understand it, but if there are 7 particpants or more that should be enough?

• @ no delay: When will the results and the winner be puplished?
    last update 22.january !!!
    is your nick progam?? ;(

edit: sorry, February 20th. that´s a different. a little :/