• Finally ... weekend ... I am looking, I am reviewing, I think that something needs to be done ... is ... I found ... adrenaline is growing, my heart is beating faster ... because soon he will come back, I dont think I'm going ... ..I have it, it's mine, the joy is growing from minute to minute, it will be mine, it's going to hit and nothing ... ups ... something wrong ?! ok I'm coming back ... oh, what's going on ?! he is and others Polish team too, what will happen now, it was not supposed to be like that, but how it happened ... it was too late for other words, the return was not safe and the effect was visible. Such a moral, Nice bad beginnings, but a pathetic end.

• zamknęli mi wątek więc sobie tutaj napiszę, bo płaczu tej łajzy znieść nie mogę i ciśnienie mi rośnie jak widze tych oszustów udających go czy op czy kij wie kogo tam. Zasady są różne, w zależności od nacji. Zapomnieli tylko o tym w regulaminie napisać.

As I wrote in a message to Paula and some people, this topic (spys before attack)) has already appeared on the forum.
    Then no one had doubts - it is allowed. But then the Pole reported it.
    I understand that there are different rules for different nations.
    Please, write about it in the rules, because for the moment the game is pointless. One can, but the other can not.
    Until the regulations are changed, everything should be considered as it has been so far, because what you are doing puts you in a very unfavorable light, who are supposed to remain impartial.
    I do not see impartiality here, on the contrary.
    This is unfair to all players.

Paula made a mistake and can not admit it. Her problem. Either he has eggs, or he is crying like a little girl. Either he picks up or he can stop playing and crying.

not once I saw this "justice" here.
    But I have no intention of leaving it that way. I'll go info on the forums, I'll do honest advertising, just as honest as you honestly treat players.

Gratki Krzyś za ten Grunwald, mam nadzieję, że nie ostatni i że nie ostatni na tej beksie.

• Did he really got his fleet back?

Let me tell you someting now...

There was similiar situation a while ago (3weeks?) on Int universe. One player was sending 100+ 24h attacks on another for more than 2 weeks. Red wall everywhere for over two weeks. I know it is a bit different but what is these 20-60 probes compared to those attacks??
    15s to escape? How long is he playing this game?? We all know how to avoid this.

What was Games operators answer to those attacks??

IT IS NOT FORBIDDEN !!! And they can't do anything with that.

Did you gave him back his fleet? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Why??? The only possibility which comes to my mind is obvious ...

If you treat everyone even then act like that !!! Don't go back to old Space Invasion times. We all know what happened there... Don't go this way.

I still hope it is some kind of joke with this fleet roll back...

Edited once, last by Zaboos ().

• So now if you start to cry on the forum after getting wrecked and complain about mysterious white pages and they will give you your fleet back?

Well we should try this out in new nexus universe.

Beware!!! I have white pages everywhere. Even on my floor. My computer runs windows 95 so no point attacking me. Remember that!!!

• Tak Zaboos, dostała flotę.
    Oberwała z przechwytu, zrekowała sporo o ile nie wszystko, ale tego jej już nie odebrali. Czyli ma złom z siebie i swoją flotę.
    Nie zwrócili Krzysiowi też za jego straty.
    Po prostu rzal i bul.
    Gorzej chyba być nie może :/ a do tego jak znam życie, za chwilę wymyślą sprytną historyjkę i udowodnią nam, że mieli słuszność.
    Nie widzę sensu dalszej gry z oszustami i nie mam na myśli graczy.

Yes, Zaboos, she got a fleet.
    She took off from the interception and she took a lot of scrap, if not everything, but they did not take it away. So she has to scrap with himself and fleet.
    They did not return to Krzyś for his losses.

I guess it can not be worse, and as far as I know my life, in a moment they will come up with a clever story and prove to us that they were right.
    I do not see the point of further playing with cheaters and I do not mean players.

I have a very slow internet, so please do not attack me, because I can not escape.

By denying yourself, you show how much you really are worth.
    Enough of this. You are not objective.

In a moment the thread will be closed, because it's not convenient. Close and ban, no matter if someone is right.

You destroy this game.

Edited 2 times, last by .Ghost. ().

• A kiedy na Gwiezdnego koles puszczal ponad 100 atakow dziennie z 24 godzinnym lotem i przez ponad 2 tygodnie mial czerwona sciane na monitorze, to Dschibait i NoDelay powiedzieli, ze wszystko jest ok i nie moga nic z tym zrobic, bo nie narusza to zasad gry...

• there is no way of allowing so many spy flights in such a short time. This is an obvious search for a reason to return the fleet (which has already happened) to Paul's player. I would like to mention that this player is as weak as the DR Congo team in ice hockey. It's enough that he scored his points for money, he can not accept a failure like a guy. This is just a doll that has a porridge. I wonder if there are still chops in pieluche.
    With such a turn of the case, it makes no sense to play this game. If the operator makes such numbers, it's only a regret that you have taken the time and money for this game. If GO does not behave ok then all ABSW will erase the account. There will be more boring union that will destroy you with your decisions. And I wish good luck to players like Paula, who think they are good, and really if they did not throw money to wander about 100 places somewhere. And after the scrap he would go to cry to his mother. Dear GO, it is necessary to consider whether one unfair decision is worth to satisfy one player or the whole alliance.