• Hello, please see how big the Great Recycler Malagant breaks the rules and attacks by blocking spy action defense. This is just a scan of two attacks on me, I did not register more. I propose to cancel all his successes and send them to oblivion .....

I know that it is possible to disable the auto refresh of the page, but it's ridiculous when, for example, I'll know that the attacker has stopped the attack, it's childishness. I think that such a situation, that is, allowing spies to count every few seconds before the attack and after is immoral and does not allow the attacker to escape ..... And should be so that the last spy probe for 15 seconds before the attack. I see that here some players are valued for their respective alliances .... I do not greet .....

Edited 4 times, last by rudy2: I think administrators do not see it or do not want to see it ().

• Last time i looked over the rules i saw no rule prohibiting to send spys. Also not in a mass. Maybe you can show me where to find that, in the end i am not knowing anything about rules...

You had the idea of simply deactivating the page refresh on the settings? Could be helpful.

Rules, rules... wait i know one for the board "do not post coordinates".... do your screens have some?
    p.s. we still can see the links, just removed them to comply to the forum rules.

• Official Post

there is one rule which could involve spys (i think this is not the case here) - scripting and trying to get the server crashes...
    its not allowed to send hundreds of spys to one finally one sacond (also not in an alliance or other cooporation)

(i only wrote this because we already has such cases :))

regards
    Dschibait

• well if i renember to old BP times theire was said by old admin snake that mass spy is forbidden cause it could make the server going down
    so i think rudy is speaking aout this rule

Lucifer Mortuus Diabolus.
    Nec Deus Nec Arch Angelus.

• In fact at some point we had similar in the old EN/INT but that's not applicable for quite some time now. And that i did not take scripting into account was obvious as that has nothing to do with this case.

Beside those screens show about 10-15 Spys... that is not even a mass. So what we are talking here is a simple strategy that just is avoided by a simple blocking of the page refreshes.

We had cases of 100+ spys to hide an attack inside, now that is worth talking (but still not really a problem).

• hey
    you can stop the page-update in settings
    so that is no problem

and you can send probe at the hole time
    there are no rule about to send probe's by attacking

in den Uni's unter dem Namen

aten

vorhanden