Level 17 research laboratory in the sirius universe.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Level 17 research laboratory in the sirius universe.

New

Good morning and happy Monday.

I saw something about the research lab on level 17.

Can you help me? In the sirius universe what are the benefits of the laboratory at this level (17) with connected supercomputers?

Is it worth it to take it to that level?

Greetings and thanks for the replies

Templar ♱ Soldier

ONE BY ONE

The Darkness KO
      Vertesse KO
      SAGITTARIUS KO

The biggest enemy hides in the last place you look.

- (Julius Caesar, 75 BC)
    • New

You dont need supercomputers in sirius since if you have level 17 Labs on 10 planeten your maximum research time is 30 days because every level of any Lab reduces the maximum reserach time of 200 days by 1 day up to a maximum reduction of -170 days (only works like this in sirius).

If you start using super computers on top of it, which you can, very soon you might not have enough resources to research because it goes so fast in Sirius :/
      fortune favours the brave
      [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/KjWgEq9.png]

The post was edited 2 times, last by xsuno ().

• New

xsuno wrote:

You dont need supercomputers in sirius since if you have level 17 Labs on 10 planeten your maximum research time is 30 days because every level of any Lab reduces the maximum reserach time of 200 days by 1 day up to a maximum reduction of -170 days (only works like this in sirius).

If you start using super computers on top of it, which you can, very soon you might not have enough resources to research because it goes so fast in Sirius :/
      Thanks for the answer, you have perfectly clarified my doubts.

Greetings.

Templar ♱ Soldier

ONE BY ONE

The Darkness KO
      Vertesse KO
      SAGITTARIUS KO

The biggest enemy hides in the last place you look.

- (Julius Caesar, 75 BC)