• Hello

What is the duration of the crusade? 1 week? 2 weeks?

Tks

EDIT:
    I just saw the answer on German theath. 1 week.
    The start troop amount does not make sense for me. More expensive residences but also plenty of troops to spend. My first analisys: Enough troops to conquer only medium or big residences....

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Edited once, last by Nordium ().

• Official Post

you see on the bottom right (map) a countdown of left time for this crusade.

Like we wrote in the announcement - we increase the costs; you cant check costs correctly without having something neighbored conquered.
    Or you should have in mind, that if you have a way to something (got 1 field) that the first reduction is now 15% (before it was only 5%) - 2nd is 10%, 3rd and more are 5%

• Or you should have in mind, that if you have a way to something (got 1 field) that the first reduction is now 15% (before it was only 5%) - 2nd is 10%, 3rd and more are 5%

I think that was a good update. I got a medium reduction of 17%. Its good.
    BUT
    So many troops to spend that no absolute need to use this feature. I leave 27% of troops unused.
    (my time, my disponibility, my way of play ofcourse)
    ALSO
    Please make a better communication. If I knowed without doubts this was a 1 week event maybe I make a different distribution of %% at the beginning and a different strategy along the week. I supposed a 2 weeks event with more expensive residences and a bigger chainned redution. My mistake but started with a non clear communication.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.