• Both worlds will soon unite and I have some doubts. When the worlds come together, will the gold and upgrades also come together or do you have to spend them before not losing them?Thank you

• Official Post

translation of information of a German topic:

https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…-Fragen-zum-neuen-Update/

You will take over everything in terms of payment features. That means if you transfer the account from World 2 to World 1 completely, you will get everything - if you are already playing on W1 you will get the features of W2 booked there (added).

So gold, masters, premium will be added to w1 account.

• ..., you will get everything -...

Hallo Halberd, wenn ich das richtig übersetzt und verstanden habe, werden auch alle Nicht-payment-Errungenschaften übernommen? (Gemeint sind die unter dem Menü -Schloß- stehen, wie:
    voller Rohstoff-Speicher, voller Edelstein-Speicher, 1 x Baufeld usw.)

Edited once, last by machtnix ().

• Ich vermute nicht alles sollte übertragen werden hinsichtlich Urkunden

Ich gehe davon aus, so wie ich es auch tun werde, dass die Accounts mit Hauptaccount auf W1 ,die Accounts auf W2 kurz vor Migration auf 10 Schlösser reduziert werden = sogenannte Abriss Party um die Ressourcen auf die zu übertragenden 10 Schlösser + GS zu senden.

Insofern die W2 Accounts nun 10 Schlösser haben, kann es passieren das dann wieder 80-100 neue Eroberungsurkunden von den Edelsteinen gekauft werden könnten.

Ein Transfer von Eroberungsurkunden sollte demnach fairnesshalber unterbunden werden oder sehe ich das inkorrekt?

Gruss
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

über das haben wir final noch nicht gesprochen;
    Problem ist natürlich auch, wenn du in W1 Urkunden noch hast und dann 10 Schlösser on Top bekommst, solltest du eventuell auch keine Urkunden mehr haben.

Wir werden sehr wahrscheinlich alle Urkunden die über dem Limit sind (130 Schlösser) entfernen. Ob es dann dafür eine Entschädigung gibt, bleibt erstmal noch offen - muss diskutiert werden.

• ok genau. sehe ich auch so. Muss dann wohl errechnet werden. etc...

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• will the precious stones contained in the safes of the castles be transferred?
    will the senators of the castles be transferred? (many have pulled down the sanate levels to acquire building spaces)
    the troops are talking about being able to transfer 30% from one world to another,
    must they first be transferred to the castles to be moved?
    it will be possible to transfer 10 normal castles + baldur and magical castles without limits.
    we are waiting to know if it will also be possible to transfer the deeds of conquest
    best regards

• Official Post

Zusammenfassung der bereits im Forum verfügbaren Informationen:
    Beim Zusammengehen von zwei Konten W1 und W2 wird;
    Gold,
    Edelsteine,
    Meister,
    Prämie,
    alles im Upgrade-Bestand,
    von w2 zu dem von w1 addiert
    Von den Burgen, die mitgehen, ändert sich nichts an den Burgen: Die verfügbaren Vorräte gehen mit. Beim Umzug in w1 gehen keine Baustellen verloren. Die Hauptburg wird zu einer Nebenburg und Sie können Edelsteine nicht mehr in Gold umwandeln, der Rest bleibt jedoch gleich.

Informationen über das Mitnehmen von Eroberungsurkunden und Truppen werden folgen, da nicht alle mitgenommen werden können, wenn das Konto W1 und W2 zusammen gehen.
    Die Senatoren sind an die Burgen gebunden. Alle Senatoren der Burg, die nicht zu W1 wechseln, wirden verloren gehen. Sowie Vorräte, die nicht zu den dazugehörigen Burgen gebracht wurden

Summary of the information already available in the forum:
    When two accounts W1 and W2 go together;
    Gold,
    Gemstones,
    Master,
    Bonus,
    everything in the upgrade inventory,
    of w2 will be added to that of w1

Nothing changes in the castles that go to W1: the available supplies go with them. No construction sites are lost when moving to w1. The main castle becomes a secondary castle and you can no longer convert gemstones to gold there, but the rest remains the same.

Information about taking deeds of conquest and troops will follow, as not all of them can be taken if accounts W1 and W2 go together.

The senators are bound to the castles. All senators of the castle who do not move to W1 will be lost. As well as supplies that were not moved.

• yes yes I just wanted to know the dates had changed or if for you everything was still ok so to know if there were any changes planned so that we could foresee the changes on our eu2 account so as not to be surprised just before the migrations

• i think a reminder a few months befor would be a good thing. not everyone might have been here since the last announcement. and there were some thoughts you wanted to make with your team and so the few months ago the uncertain is gone :)

• And what happens for those who only have W1 or W2 accounts?
    Whoever plays in both worlds is affected by this situation. Your time and effort is reduced with the merger. Who is just in a world too. Maybe more.
    They will be harmed in comparison. The accounts remain unchanged but decrease in relation to the competition. Why is someone harmed (comparatively) because he plays only on one server?
    I could have played in both worlds from the start. It could have started when the merger was announced. I could start today. But why? It is my time, my decision.
    There are not enough players to maintain the 2 servers. What is my responsibility in this?
    Will we incur the same "error" as when the old servers closed? Those who had accounts in several worlds ended up with immense empires.
    Is it necessary to close W2? Ok but let's balance the losses and the benefits for everyone.
    There are a lot of variables that I don't know if they are verified. Especially in the relationship between players with one or two accounts. The power relationship may be affected between neighbors.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

Unlike the first move, it has now been announced far in advance. Everyone has had a chance (and still has) to start an account on both worlds. If you've chosen not to, you're missing out on the benefits of both worlds. If you choose not to participate in the crusade, you will miss out on the bonuses. If you choose not to actively participate in meat-collecting, you can't expect big Prices either.
    Then you have a relative disadvantage compared to the players who do participate in these promotions.
    Would it be fair that all players get all benefits / bonuses / prizes without participating in the events / mini games or promotions?

Balancing W1 and W2 has the team's full attention. That is why it is not yet completely clear how it will go.

• Situations are not similar! Some similarity but they are different.
    Crusade, events are part of my game on my server.
    It is a fact, and I wrote it, that it could have started at W2 at the beginning or when the merger was announced or today. It could, I can ... it didn't have to be, nor does it have to be. If you played in the EuroMillions knowing the key you would win!
    Until the announcement of the merger, it is your responsibility. Since then, responsibility for possible disadvantage is very debatable.
    I hope, as you write, that the balance between players is assured. Work in progress as you say. This is my contribution - another question to be considered. I expect...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.