• Just wondering how it's possible that player who capitulated less then a week ago are back in the game? are there now new rules to capitulation? For example player alka1308 is back. I don't mind having more targets to attack, just wondering what the new rules are?

• Official Post

i wrote that some days ago in the german thread du capitulation.

we fixed a bug where it was possible that you can heal troops in capitulation.
    Cause - this isn't possible anymore - we decieded to let players which capitulate in past 30 days to come out of capitulation.
    But, they have to be out of capitulation for 14days and have to go back into capitulation after this time.

So feel free to attack him - he can not capitulate in the next 14days.

• i wrote that some days ago in the german thread du capitulation.

we fixed a bug where it was possible that you can heal troops in capitulation.
    Cause - this isn't possible anymore - we decieded to let players which capitulate in past 30 days to come out of capitulation.
    But, they have to be out of capitulation for 14days and have to go back into capitulation after this time.

So feel free to attack him - he can not capitulate in the next 14days.

I see a problem with this...

What if these players start attacking and take castles from other players?
    Suggest they take them in the last hours of their 'free of capitulation' and they are placed back into capitulation after the 14 days, there is no way to get those castles back?
    That doesn't seems fair to me...

• Every action has a reaction and there will always be benefited and disadvantaged depending on the point of view you look at.

With this post I intend to analyze the measures taken in the future a little more deeply and I hope that this comment can help.

It was announced the other day for having detected an error in the healing of troops in the capitulation and it was given a few days (14) for those who wanted to be able to recapitulate and heal their troops ... the deadline was until Sunday.

As usual many of the players always study to take advantage of possible failures in the updates, legal these actions of course but with certain advantages to call them in some way.

They have had several days to prepare their action, they have waited until the last day to ask to recapitulate giving them time so that their friends can send all the massive support they can to their castles, they have recovered castles that they had yielded to their friends and cured their troops, Protected their castles, they have started attacks again to recover their castles and in 14 days they will be capitulated again, round play.

keeping in mind that there will only be 14 days to re-conquer the castles that the rest of the players may lose, that many or most of them take these castles with rams between two, three or four days away and that very few can reconquer with a attacks, but it would be necessary to send several rounds, and if by chance they are conquered, these players can reconquer, they only have to be patient and when there are 2 or 3 days to return to being capitulated, they conquer and can no longer be attacked.

this is the consequence of the de-capitulation action to cure troops, all legal according to the rules yes, there has been one more advantage apart from being able to cure troops, yes.

Although I consider it fair and adequate that the capitulated players could heal their troops, since this action could and has been changed before, it was not analyzed in depth and this is what I believe and I believe that it should be done in the future so that there are no advantages or disadvantages. for the players.

• I see a problem with this...
    What if these players start attacking and take castles from other players?
    Suggest they take them in the last hours of their 'free of capitulation' and they are placed back into capitulation after the 14 days, there is no way to get those castles back?
    That doesn't seems fair to me...

you always have a problem hahaha

• three players capitulate, quickly a law comes out or a decision to change the rules in favor, they always come out favored, this has long smelled bad, you game owners the rules are for everyone the same and we all know what you are doing if you continue this way in the end the server will be only german ,,

• I have already made a decision, I leave the game, when they started with the favors I play the It was dirty and I will not stain my hands when it is not a fair game. Best bye and very good, sometimes I wonder if these players who always favor the administrators work for them or are partners because there is no other explanation. They bought the game, we know that the administrators are German and there is all this favoritism, the rules are for everyone and you play with the rules in your favor, more democracy and less dictatorship. goodbye everybody

• When the administrators proposed the novelty of capitulation, it was always defended that it was a measure to favor those players who had lost many troops and castles. Capitulating should be an important decision, very thoughtful in order to recover large losses of troops ... Instead, currently capitulating is used to temporarily not receive attacks, mobilize own troops and receive support, while I have a few days of tranquility, to attack again ... my question is: Where is the spirit of helping the capitulate to recover? If I capitulate because I have lost many troops, how in 3 days can I launch attacks on those who have been unable to continue attacking me because I am protected?

[*]
    [*]

• Official Post

we talked with these 3 playesrs (are only these 3 players who has capitulated in past 30 days - or players from there alliance).

I wrote them that they have only this oppertunity to HEAL troops - i wrote that they don't fight, don't lose more troops and dont attack at all.
    They have only the chance to come back with the correct losing amount where you can capitulate.
    this is just fair, to let them heal this, what they could also heal before the capitulation and still go into capitulation.

If they attack something or do other actions which are not possible outside of capitulation - i don't would go for defending, if they are forced its ok to bring actions - but take overs are a point which makes a capitulation not possible at all.

So they got strong requirements / rules for doing this capitulation case here.
    if they don't hold this on, they will be blocked for life.

• I guess you should check what they have been doing then...
    They have been attacking all day.

• I think you have tried to solve a minor problem, giving the same side the same advantage as ever, they have appeared again in the game when they wanted and with troops in their castles that they should not have because they capitulated, the victims have once again met with surprise that they are active again and with troops while we were not at all prepared and our troops days away. If they had the advantage of playing at home and having troops again instantly, why haven't we had the advantage of having the army that was on the way immediately also in our castles? As a result, we have lost far more losses than if we had had the opportunity to prepare and have our troops immediately available in the castles.

• we just wanted to heal our troops and no one woke up and you waged war all night and took away our castels

A question I have, if you were capitulated until this morning, how is it possible that they could take your castles or whatever last night?

• I think you have tried to solve a minor problem, giving the same side the same advantage as ever, they have appeared again in the game when they wanted and with troops in their castles that they should not have because they capitulated, the victims have once again met with surprise that they are active again and with troops while we were not at all prepared and our troops days away. If they had the advantage of playing at home and having troops again instantly, why haven't we had the advantage of having the army that was on the way immediately also in our castles? As a result, we have lost far more losses than if we had had the opportunity to prepare and have our troops immediately available in the castles.

And of all things you tell me about being fair that I am not laughing just because of your greedy nature we have the war more I do not say otherwise you can still have problems with your acc

• I'm sure that is exactly what you intended to do. Everyone knows that you are men of peace. Curious wanting to heal some troops quickly and in the middle of the night instead of staying capitulated and growing much more in score and troops being calm as good men of peace that you are.

• And of all things you tell me about being fair that I am not laughing just because of your greedy nature we have the war more I do not say otherwise you can still have problems with your acc

Let's remember who started this war and thought they could conquer all without consequences.
    Sometimes you hit a wall :)

• I'm sure that is exactly what you intended to do. Everyone knows that you are men of peace. Curious wanting to heal some troops quickly and in the middle of the night instead of staying capitulated and growing much more in score and troops being calm as good men of peace that you are.

the plan was the same if we wanted to fight we could do it from 10pm but didn't do it