• -There are a large number of residences, the number of daily attacks could be increased to give more emotion ...
    for example day 1 = 11 attacks, increasing 1 more attack daily, day 7 = 17.

-More options could be added in addiction from % in resources and % troops.
    For example include % market, % chamber, % reduction in construction times, etc ...

-In events prizes hidden in residences. A number of objects (updates, mage, baldur, stars, santuary, etc ...) could be hidden at random among all the residences.
    x for example during the Christmas event 100 objects are hidden.

Well I hope you like these ideas ...

A greeting...

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited once, last by -futrtie80- ().

• Official Post

Hi,

first:
    I want to reduce the amount of attacks - i want to punish players who comes to late.
    A increasement of the % could be possible also.
    But - what you should have in mind - we have to adjust the amount of bonuses. a +200% bonus of res production is really high for a standard event :)
    So we need to find a good way between good rewards and not too high stuf to unbalance damoria.

second:
    we already planned something like that.

regards
    Dschibait

• Thank you very much every contribution and improvement is welcome ...
    But from my point of view reducing attacks would be detrimental to the game for two reasons ...

-First, it could turn into a fight for the largest and medium-sized residences and there would be a lot of residences, for example small ones (maybe reducing residences, could improve the second reason, I don't know honestly)

-The second is that if this becomes a time trial for all or the last majority will try to connect massively at the same time and it will slow down much more (already from my experience it is slowing down a lot nowadays), leading to discomfort and despair for not being able to reach weather...

It is my opinion from my modest point of view ...

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited 4 times, last by -futrtie80- ().

• hello,

it would be nice to see the results of the crusades for the time between 00:00 and 20:00 on thursday, not everyone is up till 23:59:59 to see the latest stat.
    or the other possibility would be that the result is sent out with a ingame message :)

greetings

• I dont want to share much about calculations here.
    But you will get more points which the maximum amount of attacks on smaller residences.

For bonuses its a bit compliated; but also there, you will have better chances with smaller residences. There could be big ones with a good ratio, but its rly rarly.

cando.

Hello,

Maybe it could be an idea that the bonuses you receive are not for all castles?
    I am not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I think it could be done like with the easter eggs?
    If you do an attack, you receive a certain bonus (suggest between 5% and 10% for a small one and between 25% and 50% for a bigger one).
    Now you receive these bonuses in a 'bonus page', from that page you can choose which castle you use them on.

So for example if you do 9 attacks on a small camp and you received 9x 10% resources bonus, you are able to use 90% resource bonus in a castle of your choice.

This would mean that you are still able to get 200% resources in certain castles, but not in all castles.

(The numbers I used are just examples)

• Official Post

@pairsn
    we saved any result, bonuse, place or stat in a history table; so in a later step we want to publish the last crusades from you on your profile page (for example) - if you have some other ideas, would be glad to read them :)

@vanmorris
    sounds good; i will talk with the team about this.

Did you plan to have different armies; so (as an example) you could start from 10 castles with each had a 500% army - each army can attack 9times a day?
    And you will get the 10 bonuses in these 10 starting castles + the ranking bonuse?

Or what exactly did you have in mind to split this to castles?

• @vanmorris
    sounds good; i will talk with the team about this.

Did you plan to have different armies; so (as an example) you could start from 10 castles with each had a 500% army - each army can attack 9times a day?
    And you will get the 10 bonuses in these 10 starting castles + the ranking bonuse?

Or what exactly did you have in mind to split this to castles?

I was more thinking about leaving it the way it us, but after the week is over you choose in which castles you use which bonuses.
    So suggest you have 1000% bonus recources and 1000% bonus troopspeed you can use these in the castles you want (so you can have 100% for each in 10 castles for example).
    You get the whole week to choose on which castles you use them, but the sooner you do it the more benefit you have from them.

• Hello Dschibait ,
    maybe you could tie bonuses to adjacent fields, in the sense: if I send 9 attacks but in fields distant from each other, I have basic bonuses, if the fields are adjacent, there is an increase in percentage of bonuses ...? :)
    regards
    SRT

• I have not much time to do scouting, search residences to accomplish my strategy, relation tables... whatever need to get great scores.
    I do not want you to do the work for me. I understand that the better rewards are for those who works more, spends more time. Alone or in team. Unfortunatly is not my case...
    BUT you can help with simple measures:
    - The resources needed to aquire a residence should be always listed the same way. The same sequence as on the disponible quantity. ** Meele ** Cavalry ** Siege ** General **
    I think is not dificult and simplify and speeds up the decision make of the players who cares about that.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Plenty of strategys out there. Some search resources, some troops, some glory, some want it all :)
    How about give a bonus for:

- Those who uses all the attacks and uses the most resources (all the resources used at the best) - whatever the score is;
    - Those who can get the best score with minimum attacks.
    How about a reward of 5 or 10% for those players? Like on glory ranking.

W1 - 124

• Please indulge me for some thoughts. Some data analysis. Some crusades already done..
    I am not mathematician nor IT technician but I do some analysis from the data I can get and I want to share and try to change something if it is possible and good for the game.

I already shared some thoughts about it. I understand the team play, the altruistic play. I understand large groups of friends or alliances can join and get a better result than individual playing. I support that.
    I must say that I achieve my goals. I have the score I can get with the time I can spare and the help I can use.
    But the game structure can do some leveling or can do more leveling.

Base hipotisis to someone seeking a good score in resources (my case and I think the same is valid to glory seekers):
    1 - Lets say you distribute 20% to sabotage and 480% to battle units;
    2- You capture only residences with a good relation cost/bennefict;
    3- You can get a maximum score, lets say, arround 270-300 points;
    4 - The maximum score is reachable if you can get only 3x3 or 2x2 or a combination of 3x3 and 2x2;
    5 - Everytime you get a 1x1 (even with a good relation) the maximum possible score drops;
    6 - Its almost impossible get only 2x2 or 3x3 good relation residences without help from "scouts" clearing the paths;
    7 - Whithout "scouts":
    - You need to clear paths and you can get a reduction 5% by square.
    - In my case that is about 4.4% cost reduction on this crusade or "500%" initial battle units or 20% better score;
    - You need to use all the 10 x 6 attacks to get the best score.
    8 - With "scouts"
    - You can try the maximum score;
    - You need to use 20 (only 3x3) to 60 (only 2x2) attacks to spend all units and get the maximum score;
    - The scouts get a bad score but, maybe, they are helped on base game.

I repeat: I am not unhappy with my game, my score.
    I understand team play. I understand altruistic play. The "scout" strategy is a valid one. Unfortunatly I can not do that...
    To make some leveling, even for "scouts", I propose:
    - A bigger reduction for attacking adjacent places;
    - A chainned places reduction. A longer path gets bigger attack reduction. First adjacent X%(more i propose), second in path (X+Y)%, third (X+2Y)% and so on;
    (and repeating the previous post:)
    - A bonus for those who uses all the attacks and uses the most resources (all the resources used at the best) - whatever the score is;
    - A bonus fot those who can get the best score with minimum attacks, (resources+troops)/number of attacks.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

in fact, that you are right that you have to get 1x1 fields to get better fields (you call it scouting) - but you are wrong - completly wrong - with saying that 1x1 fields drop your final score.

one example:
    here is one field - i looked for that about 30s - which is:
    2,1% costs for 1600 glory.

if you take rly big fields, that you have enough attacks left, such fields can fit to a good strategy. There is nothing with "drop" or something else - yeah some fields may let you drop, when you need to get exactly a special 3x3 field - but this is your choice.

what i could see here as an upgrade - i only interprete this from your post, you didn't wrote it like this:
    smaller fields should cost not 1 attack; maybe we call it attackpower, that you have each day 100% (10 attacks) attackpower, you can use them for 20 small (0,5 attacks or 5% attackpower) to complete them or 10 normal attacks on 2x2 or 15% for a 3x3 field.

something like that?

• 1- I am wrong?
    I am not wrong. If I could chose only "good" fields, making the path, I would be wrong.
    For glory seekers your example is good. For resources seekers that example filed is a very bad one.
    I can send you a XLS table with my example but you have, or can get, better ones for sure.

That said I must say also:
    - top glory player has 319000; Top resouces player has 265%; top 3 resource players have 21, 22, 23 attacks.
    - 60 attacks on 1x1 field can get you maximum 120000 glory point and/or 60% resources or troops.
    - the choise of what fiels I attack is mine. Offcourse. But I need 3x3 and 2x2 fields to get a good overall score.

2 - I writed about seeking resources, not glory seeking.
    I think glory seek is similar to my resource seek analisys. But top scores on glory ranking has 60 attacks and not 20 and something.
    I seek resources! I am not unhappy with my score like I said. My analisys reflects my game play and what I can observe from others. No judjement.

3 - The "attackpower" seems like a good ideia to me.
    Similar to what I proposed.
    Need some serious thinking about the relations between field type. Those I call "scouts" can have more attacks to clear the paths to others that can get the same scores or even greater scores with a smaller amount of attacks. The scouts themselfs will get better scores for sure what is good.

PS: My score was obtained with:
    9 3x3
    24 2x2
    27 1x1 most of them clearing paths. It is the game on is essence I think.
    I could do better. Not much but better with more time spent and/or with "external scouts". I do think "external scouts" are legal but unbalance to much...

W1 - 124

Edited once, last by Nordium ().

• Official Post

sry but when you are talking from "score" i didnt know that you mean resource bonus.
    at all, also small fields can have a good resource bonus for a minimum amount of % - but yeah, if you only want to get a bonus, small fields will not such good for you like other fields.

but - and this is the important part to your post, i don't want make it to easy for you to get a good bonuse; i would make it easier to get much glory to get better places that there is a ranking battle - but its not interesting for me, that you get a higher bonus at all - thats your job.

• ...you should go to the map and scroll the mouse arround...I did it:

I support the idea of having always the same troop order, even the troop sort which is not needed to attack. Just put 0%. In this matter I'd love to have displayed my own troops in a separate window on the right. Maybe laptop players can always see their troops at the window bottom, but when playing with the mobile you often loose the borders and it is not easy to get back to the outer frame while keeping the focus on the field you want to attack.

Meele: X% | My meele: X%
    Cavalry: X% | My cavalry: X%
    Siege: X% | My siege: X%
    Generals: X% | My generals: X%

or in table form:

.................... Needed | Available
    Meele
    Cavalry
    Siege
    Generals

ID 368 | W1