• I do not understand why? eliminating a castle does not give you 100% of materials. We spent years and spent gold (money) to climb several castles and then when demolishing they give us 50% ?.
    I am not happy with that update and I think many of us think the same as me. You should rethink the 100% refund. Because it is our effort and gold ... thanks

demolition 100% materials

• Hi, I like the game and especially the good castles, but there are castles with few stars and fields, maybe if you the administrators could put in the most solar and star events without cost (money) just participating in the events, I would I would think about demolishing, now we are in confinement, many of us are out of work and the little money we have goes to our families. Consider lower prices and not make events like this so difficult ... thanks

• There is nothing to be fixed,cause there is no bug or
    something like that.

shit translate, this is orginal

vielleicht kann man das auch so regeln. Wenn ein Schloss länger als 100 Tage im Besitz ist bekommt man 100% ansonsten nur 50%

eliminating a castle does not give you 100% of materials. We spent years and spent gold (money) to climb several castles and then when demolishing they give us 50% ?.

es ging hier drum. Außerdem gibt es noch ein Vorteil, wenn man ein neues bauen möchte mit mehr Bauplätzen wird es günstiger oder die EU ist billiger

It was about here. There is also an advantage if you want to build a new one with more building sites, it will be cheaper or the EU will be cheaper

Edited 2 times, last by Beule ().

• I agree with these good ideas..beule
    we buy gold with money.
    we spend gold in castles.
    Months, years pass and I decide to eliminate the castle.
    then you take away 50%, it means that you also collect half of the gold spent in the castle,
    also the time spent, our effort to upload it.
    it means that: half the gold and the time go to their coffers.
    retrain and help the players more than us who make the game advance ..

• Why not give the building master the ability to demolish buildings then?
    Will help people demolishing this way :)

• Just take some time and effort toget all resources back by demolishing
    one level after the other.
    Don't pretend that you will always loose
    resources when you demolich a caslte.
    Loosing or not is your decison at all.

You can only demolish levels of building as long as the construction office is level 25 or higher. And you will need a marketplace to move the resources. So even if you break down a castle level by level you will lose some materials and quite a lot of time. I think if you demolisch a castle of 800 occupied construction sites level by level without using any gold for immediate demolition nor any gold for extra trader speed and capacity you need more than a year. It will take quite some planning of the order of buildinglevels you need to breakdown, to prevent storage from overflowing, traders falling short or breakdown times taking too long. The construction office will probably have to be rebuilt first.