• Good evening from Spain,

We just found out that we are going to be confined in our homes for 1 month, surely much more. I imagine that this situation will be more or less the same in the rest of Europe, or even in the world.

Could you make our confinement more enjoyable?

Advance the Easter event that I suppose you are preparing, extend the event for at least 1 month, put some offers as you have accustomed us... although it would be a good gesture for your part that they will not cost as much money as in recent events, the prices we had In the first events of this server they would be fairer for all the players that we will be locked up at home for months without charging 1 cent.

• Official Post

Hi from Germany! :)

yes we know about this situation. This event is only a "midd"-event, we already planned the easter event and it will start next friday.

I will talk with the team if we may start it earlier; buti think that its ok if it will start also on friday.

regards
    Dschibait

• I know that many people sit at home and have time to play. But there are also people who can/must just do their job, people who are too sick to play now (get well soon!) and also people who are extra busy now. It would not be good if not everyone can benefit from a possibly modified Easter event. It would be nice if the Easter event rewards can be earned in different ways, so that all players can take advantage of them.

• I know that many people sit at home and have time to play. But there are also people who can/must just do their job, people who are too sick to play now (get well soon!) and also people who are extra busy now. It would not be good if not everyone can benefit from a possibly modified Easter event. It would be nice if the Easter event rewards can be earned in different ways, so that all players can take advantage of them.

Those same circumstances occur at any event and on any date. I think none of us have asked for the week off at work when we have had a special event in Damoria.

• Those same circumstances occur at any event and on any date. I think none of us have asked for the week off at work when we have had a special event in Damoria.

There will be few people now who have asked for time off. We are forced by the situation. What has that to do with the consideration of those who are in a different situation?

• I'm facing just normal weeks at work... No extra time to play....
    So would be nice if I (and with me all working persons) also can have the same benefits as someone who's forced to stay at home all day/week.... forced or not

• Official Post

You can't expect that...

When a person sit at home and could click somewhere in damoria, he have to get a benefit for these clicks - maybe a troop production (without troop master) or something else.

In all collect events (meat, gifts and next eggs) you can get more when you are active.

So our goal is it to entertain you that you have something to do, but not such much that you can't keep your progression.

• @Dschibait your last words are exactly what I meant to say....

Ofcourse there will be an event which has a price to win....
    But with Urot's suggestion to shoot up the benefits, so everyone at home can use this to give their accounts a big boost will be great for all those who have to go to work.

My opinion... just the (eastern) event like other (eastern) events

• I agree with Urotsukidoji it would be good to advance the Easter games a large part of the planet in confined space, it is hard not to go outside, if damoria offers us lots of games it will allow everyone to be happy and therefore containment will go better,

thanks to damoria for helping us in our containment

ps: in France we are confined until May 15 !! it's going to be hard and long

• SARS is here to stay. Many months.
    Confinement is not for everyone. Some of us need to work hard so others can be at home. Think about power and communications - even if you dont eat, drink or produce waste...
    Covid is here. Other viruses also. We are here. Some at home. Some strugling out there. Confinement will end for some and start for others.Earth is rotating. World is not finnishing.
    Let the game running as usual - fairer for all.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• in addition to the advancement of the spring games to friday what almost all of damoria would like, damoria could extend the bandit hunt event! because every day new countries are confined