• An interesting strategy has been applied in Dark Gate, and I am wondering whether this was the intention of the GOs for this event. If the GOs think it is ok, then I will start to do it too.

Attacks are being run on players with defenses as soon as the rubble counter returns to zero. These attacks generally run at a loss (that isn't the point), the point of the attack is to generate rubble fields so players do not need to spend hours running around recycling the little rubblefields, instead they attack players below them in the first few minutes of the counter going to zero, and then they can enjoy the +50% production for the rest of the day without having to play.

I don't know why I just don't think of these things! Anyway, I am happy to run around collecting little rubble fields (I collected over 30,000,000 yesterday), but I do see the strategic benefit of getting the =50% as soon as possible.

It just seems to be a little bit of a bully strategy where the smaller players are powerless to defend against this, and then they will just start to do this to players smaller than them, but at some point, a player is just not going to be able to do this as fast as a player with huge fleet... so the little ones will feel frsutrated.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I agree. Alternatively, the entire event targets and rubble field sizes could be increased to much bigger levels to make the small defense and solar cell hit almost worthless. But I think the event should rather just count those "instanced rubblefields" as you say.

EDIT:
    One more possible adjustment would be to make the small rubblefields not appear on a players planet - I'm not sure if this matters, or if it is possible? If they do appear on a players planet, then a quick attack could effectively increase that rubblefield for the attacker.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

Edited once, last by Fodsey ().

• Official Post

the small rubbles appear +/- 20 system around all of your planets on visible planets. This is also looped so 200 systems ahead in dark gate means starting again with System 1.

FInally - the calculation sounds better as the "fast" solution you bring up here.

24*100*150k (avg) is a good amount of resrouces each day .