• How to achieve a better translation between languages when using translation programs you need to have say like the google translator open in two seperate tabs to allow you to input in your native language then copy and paste the translated section to the other tab which has the language you are trying to translate to then check to see what the translator says in your native language in that tab. As you might have to change your wording to get closer translations between them. If you also take the time to help in sharing the translation change eventually the translator will begin to give more accurate translations.

So when trying to translate to say english to German you would open the translator in two tabs the first tab would be English to German the second tab would be German to English.

• Not using translate - Yes some english words have to be dropped out of the conversation. Or rephrased in a different position in the sentence to have it give a better german. It's not 100% perfect as take for example there isn't a word Assistant in the German it translates back as Wizard in English. It has a lot to do with the english phrases. I have just found a google page which is explains German phrasing.

I made the above English paragraph without checking. It wasn't translated very well at all. But I'll post below how you can get a better translation using the two-tab system technique with Google Translate.

ENGLISH - Yes, some English words have to be deleted from the conversation. Or reformulated elsewhere in the sentence so that it better translates German. It is not 100% perfect, for example there is no word Assistent in German, but translated as Assistent in English. It has a lot to do with the English phrases. I just found a google page that explains how to put together German phrases.

GERMAN - Ja, einige englische Wörter müssen aus der Konversation gelöscht werden. Oder an anderer Stelle im Satz neu formuliert, damit es besser Deutsch übersetzt. Es ist nicht 100% perfekt, zum Beispiel gibt es kein Wort Assistent auf Deutsch, sondern übersetzt als Assistent auf Englisch. Es hat viel mit den englischen Phrasen zu tun. Ich habe gerade eine Google-Seite gefunden, auf der erklärt wird, wie man deutsche Phrasen zusammensetzt.

About German Phrase compiling

Please German users, if you can help with the translation, if they are slightly deactivated, and if you can change the German translation. You can take the time to copy and paste the English text into Google Translate and then edit the translation to get a more accurate German translation. This will help Google Translate to be able to translate language better in the future.

This extension for Google chrome is a good translator for translating paragraphs.

Google Translate Extension for Google Chrome

Or to improve translations using translators try to input what you want to say by breaking the paragraph down into sentence by sentence. To construct a better translation making it more readable to the other language.

• I find that avoiding paragraphs has started to improve the translation results I get. Short clear sentences with good punctuation helps the translator.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Fodsey do you have a second tab where you can copy and paste the German translation to check what translation you get back when you translate it back into English as I am finding that sometimes if you don't get an exact translation then you need to alter your wording in the English to German Tab to get a better translation.

This could be why your translation are off every now and then

English : Adjectives are usually placed before the nouns they modify, but when used with linking verbs, such as forms of to be or “sense” verbs, they are placed after the verb. The latter type of adjective is called a predicative adjective.

German : How do adjectives work in German?

Four things that decide German adjective endings
    Whether the gender of the noun that follows the adjective is masculine, feminine or neutral. Whether the noun is plural or singular. Whether the article is definite, indefinite or not used. Whether the case is accusative, dative, genitive, and nominative.

See we put adjective before the noun why Germans put it after a noun .

You'll also find a difference in Verb placement as well between English and German.\ plus it's also called a Syntax for the German language.

• Well with google you had to make sure you had to alter where you put your verb especially when using a adjective word as if you didn't it wouldn't translate correctly into German. As the German language puts the verb placement differently then English. So when you translatored the German back to English it didn't translate to what you were trying to say.

But to have gotten exactly what I was trying to say without having to rearrange the placement of words with the deepl translator is what I found impressive.