• i think you need to do somting about grey castle . That are abandon castle so that castle no need any support . Some players send support on that castle to make rest of players to dont attack becouse to many troops are on castle . So now they need to wait till real troops will dispare from abandon castle , return they support and after send attack to win easy a castle :thumbdown:

• i think you need to do somting about grey castle . That are abandon castle so that castle no need any support . Some players send support on that castle to make rest of players to dont attack becouse to many troops are on castle . So now they need to wait till real troops will dispare from abandon castle , return they support and after send attack to win easy a castle :thumbdown:

I know which castle you mean, I also know which player this was. Can be done for tactical reasons.
    What I don't understand is that this player is actually at war and he is wasting his troops on gray castles. Instead of helping his team. If I were on his team, I would leave it. Either you play as a team or I don't need a team for each of them.