• It says upgrade, so it sound like you just take any castle you have and update it to ice castle, so it add construcion sites to 1300. But of course than you can no longer have your troop master there.

• Official Post

That is right. It is an upgrade into a ice castle (special/baldur) and it will add construction sites until there are 1300.
    If you use it on an normal castle it will be changed into a special castle:
    - The castle shows as an ice castle on the map
    - you can produce paladins in the stable
    - troop and buildmaster do not work in the castle
    - The castle only counts for a tenth castle for the maximum of 120 castles in w1 and 130 in w2

I have to ask the other teammembers if you can use it on an already special/baldur castle. In that case just the appearance on the map and the construction sites will change.

• dont change anyting on that gold castle , building sites or stars . But todey just made a upgrade on ice castle amd change only building site . 1300 but dont change stars on resurse . But thank you for a ice castle ;)

• Official Post

There are different ways to get different special castles this event. Please read careful what you get/ win/ buy. With the mage you can win a goldcastle with resources. In other activities you can buy or win icecastles- upgrades. Read very carefully what you will get! If full resource stars are not mentioned, you will not get them. If you think you did not get what was said, fill in a ticket with ingame name, world, ID and coördinates of the changed castle and the way you obtained the upgrade/ castle.

• There are different ways to get different special castles this event. Please read careful what you get/ win/ buy. With the mage you can win a goldcastle with resources. In other activities you can buy or win icecastles- upgrades. Read very carefully what you will get! If full resource stars are not mentioned, you will not get them. If you think you did not get what was said, fill in a ticket with ingame name, world, ID and coördinates of the changed castle and the way you obtained the upgrade/ castle.

when I opened the last day on Christmas calendar, it said I got an Ice-castle upgrade, but when I used it, it upgraded to regular baldur, and didn't change the cs or resource stars

• Do you refer to the appearance on the map?

Why should this happen?Was that announced?
    Reading the posts above may help.

It said I got an 1300 field ice castle, but that didn't happen. Yes the appearance is different, and it doesn't have 1300 fields. You are right, it didn't say anything about stars, I just assumed that would change as well. But the 1300 field was there.

• Official Post

please create a correct post that a team member can check this.

A correct post should contain:
    - userID and World
    - a Castle name, ID or position
    - what exactly do you expact what not (or false) happend

You only wrote that you didn't get the 1300 fields - of that fact that you are the first one who wrote this on the entire board - you should bring some more informations (if you think that this is still the fact) or check if you watched the false castle.

regards
    Dschibait