Do not run to heal troops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Post by Villegas34 ().

    This post was deleted by Dschibait: english or german ().
  • New

    dischbait
    I am very fond of your actions as administrator, you do not have the reason to delete a message, first it is announced and it is already, you do not directly delete it and it is already.
    I put a problem that I had, support a castle with half of my army and I conquered the attacker, well those troops do not kill them all and the report is hanging in the hall of fame in the place: 149
    those troops to be support should return to my main or have a report of support troops to be able to return them. It is a great failure of the game.
  • New

    first of all i deleted your post because you write not in english or german which are only the 2 board languages here - spanish isn't supported by our team - so pls dont blame me, its a rule which also you have to keep

    finally, no userid, no wolrd, no timestamp, no castle - how we should check this without ANY information?

    You should put more power into the fact to find bugs insteat of blaming someone.
  • New

    Villegas34 wrote:

    dischbait
    I am very fond of your actions as administrator, you do not have the reason to delete a message, first it is announced and it is already, you do not directly delete it and it is already.
    I put a problem that I had, support a castle with half of my army and I conquered the attacker, well those troops do not kill them all and the report is hanging in the hall of fame in the place: 149
    those troops to be support should return to my main or have a report of support troops to be able to return them. It is a great failure of the game.
    This is not a bug or a mistake. That all troops are gone, is related to eliminate the former troop bow.

    It should also stay that way, as the middle ages play is close to authenticity. When a castle was conquered there, all the survivors were enslaved or killed
  • New

    look beule cayate because you have no idea what the game is, you are a rookie, and cayate because my classmates are going to read and you are a victim of the game, so you better shut up, because you do not know what you are talking about, all support troops come out in the support troops section now and 12 years ago so shut up.
    Dischbayt if I put it here is because it is a big problem, not only for me, but for all the companions of the game both friends and enemies as allies as administrators.
    It's a problem that you have to solve, support troops should be the player that supports. Look at the castle and return the few troops that are left, one thing is that you lose all but not lost all, so you have to have the option to give back.
    a greeting
    and Beule do not talk about what you do not know novice. Here are leaving many veterans who have left a lot of money that you will not leave in your life, and you are talking without knowing.
    a greeting
  • New

    Villegas, the possibility to withdraw support that survived the change of ownership of a castle has been changed on purpose (to cure the troopbug). For a long time now there are no survivers in the troops of a castle, NEITHER in the support that was in the conquered castle. If you search this forum you can find complains/questions and ineffective compensation-requests about this, but you have to go back some years.
  • New

    Villegas34 I have been playing Damoria for over 10 years and was involved in many wars, including many lost troops. How long who plays is not important but that certain bug's are fixed even with restrictions

    But it happens that you would rather have bug troops, this update is already active for over 2 years and we have learned to walk around.
  • New

    INGLÉS
    ESPAÑOL
    FRANCÉS

    1746/5000
    listen to playmates, but you lose all your army in a support, the support troops have to give back, now and always, this is a problem of the game and you have to repair that problem, if we go that way I for 12 years have been playing or 13 years, since I started this game and I shut up because they have changed the rules a lot but that if not, here it costs me every day to go recruiting for a new administrator to come and change the rules, I have in this game much invested and I'm not going to admit their changes when I've left a lot of money and time in a game that I liked a lot until a year ago that has changed, and veteran players do not admit, it's never happened what's happening now, since when you can not Attack a little guy who takes away the castles and then you can not recover them for the military power shit they have gotten, when the alliances are playing with that power, the castles are being taken away from them so they can not attack.
    what happen? when the LGH or Nato or KN get the trick they are doing they will take it off, right?
    here or we are all equal or this game will disappear, as I for example, this game for me and I will not invest a euro more, because it is an injustice and they are doing it very shameless, in this war they have changed more than 10 times the norms, especially in the wall, and military power is a shit for everyone, I am one of those who helped the little one and now it is crap, if I have to help a partner I can not because if a castle attacks me, it takes what the administrator wants so clear.
    and period.
    I also say one thing, it seems a lie that you with so much time that you say that you are supporting when the damage has been done to all the veterans of the game,
    what do you get?
  • New

    On the other hand I tell you one thing the administrator Dschibait is a little unbalanced, does not have the right to erase things that we espone or threaten as it does in private, here we are all the same and I have left a lot of money for a player to have gotten as administrator and threaten and change the rules of the game.
    posdata.si Dschibait delete this message we will see in court.
    a health
  • New

    Beule wrote:

    It should also stay that way, as the middle ages play is close to authenticity. When a castle was conquered there, all the survivors were enslaved or killed
    Well then we should also delete all micro transactions (pay-to-win) because we also didn't have that in the middle ages ;)

    It is hard when you lose 100% of your troops when the castle is conquered but if this is needed to fix the troop bug we should live with it...

    The post was edited 1 time, last by vanmorris ().

  • New

    It is logical. If the castle is conquered, foreign support troops will not get food and die. It is logical and completely ok.This rule was already introduced in 2016! 3 years ago! So many wars were waged. And it was okay. It bothers you now because you're at war. Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?
  • New

    Caligula wrote:

    It is logical. If the castle is conquered, foreign support troops will not get food and die. It is logical and completely ok.This rule was already introduced in 2016! 3 years ago! So many wars were waged. And it was okay. It bothers you now because you're at war. Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?
    Well we could say the same about the capitulation mode.
    When our players capitulated and they could not attack it was no problem but the second you capitulate it had to be changed.
    Then again, Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?


    The loss of troops in indeed fair.
  • New

    vanmorris wrote:

    Well then we should also delete all micro transactions (pay-to-win) because we also didn't have that in the middle ages ;)
    It is hard when you lose 100% of your troops when the castle is conquered but if this is needed to fix the troop bug we should live with it...
    Take this from the point of view of other players who lost troops like that over two years, who should not get anything now? Because to 95% no more reports exeste.

    Of course, there are new changes that act positive or negative on the game. Personally, I prefer to take the castle and bring it back instead of losing troops unnecessarily
  • New

    Beule wrote:

    vanmorris wrote:

    Well then we should also delete all micro transactions (pay-to-win) because we also didn't have that in the middle ages ;)
    It is hard when you lose 100% of your troops when the castle is conquered but if this is needed to fix the troop bug we should live with it...
    Take this from the point of view of other players who lost troops like that over two years, who should not get anything now? Because to 95% no more reports exeste.
    Of course, there are new changes that act positive or negative on the game. Personally, I prefer to take the castle and bring it back instead of losing troops unnecessarily
    Well yea thats what I mean.

    If there is no other fix possible for this bug to create troops it should stay that way.
    But for me personally it should be that the remaining troops 'flee' the castle and you maybe lose a certain percentage of the extra because they die on the way back or something but you still get some back.
  • New

    vanmorris wrote:

    Well we could say the same about the capitulation mode.When our players capitulated and they could not attack it was no problem but the second you capitulate it had to be changed.
    Then again, Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?
    When our players fighted against bugtroops, capitulation was not even possible. So just be glad that there are changes. Not all can change at the same time. So addapt to the ones made and keep an eye on the forum so you know about them.
  • New

    Juflo wrote:

    vanmorris wrote:

    Well we could say the same about the capitulation mode.When our players capitulated and they could not attack it was no problem but the second you capitulate it had to be changed.Then again, Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?
    When our players fighted against bugtroops, capitulation was not even possible. So just be glad that there are changes. Not all can change at the same time. So addapt to the ones made and keep an eye on the forum so you know about them.
    Believe me, we also had our deal of bug troops before the worlds merged.
    Let's all be thankful that we are still around :)