• Hellowould you be able to change a rule for capitulations pleasea capitulating player can not attack the gray castles and can not attack the bandit's camps there and so not tied with the others when damoria makes bonuses with the bandit campsthank you for watching my proposalscordiallyloic

• Quote from Dschibait

you are not true... with the capitulation update we bring a feature in that you can capitulate if you LOST many troops.. This dosn't help if you lost only castles or only troops.
    This feature is the last step before leaving the game. Its a "ok i have 6months to build me back up" feature - but many allied members are not doing this because they may want to help there mates.

So yes, you are right, we had the capitulation already in - but this other system is to protect the smaller players to get more even fights. We see that our increasement to 3billion points not working well, so we starting to doing this.

A war in damoria can go more and more months - we have veteran players and contacts to old players that we talk about this and they all say, that such a war may never ends.
    So yes, maybe we could wait 6months or 12months or 24months or longer - but than there would be reactions from our community (and there are already come up - we are in some skype channels from some leading alliances) - that we dont do anything.

• Official Post

I see, you don't want to loose your victims.
    You like to continue the slaughter and feast
    on the (now new grown) castles.

To meet the conditions to capitulate,
    they have already lost a significant
    amount of castles and troop - easy prey.

To restrict the production of troops only
    leads to a delay of their extinction.

• Sorry to say that but they made themselves into prey...
    They did not think about the consequences of the attacks against BR and now they try to be the victim.
    They asked for it, now they can also wait 6 months like some of our players have to.
    (I do agree that there should not be any set-backs when you are capitulated)

Edited 2 times, last by vanmorris ().

• Helloyou did not answer my questions,damoria should allow the player who capitulates to attack the gray castles to motivate them to rebuild their account, damoria should allow the player who surrendered to attack the bandit camps, if the players who capitulate can not do that then he leave the game because they can not do anything on damoria, the bandit camps should be allowed to everyone except that and the inequality towards the players who capitulate

• Capitulation is a general "feature"
    and not based on any "holy" or "shitty"
    alliance.

...."shitty"....

This is an insult in my country, is that your intention? in the translation you are calling the alliances or some "shit" alliance

• not no pressure I just say that it would be normal for a player who surrendered to have the right to attack the bandit camps because if the player has surrendered he has lost a lot of troops so he needs stone to treat his troops

• yes it is not fair that you cant be allowed to be part of the event when you cant attack bandit camps :)

If you say that it would also not be fair being unable to attack people in a war game...
    You capitulated to save yourself so you have to bear the consequences for 6 months :).

• no vanmoris I say that when damoria makes a event that and normal that everyone can participate otherwise it and an injustice for some players and that and a benefit for others while damoria must be neutral with everyone

• no vanmoris I say that when damoria makes a event that and normal that everyone can participate otherwise it and an injustice for some players and that and a benefit for others while damoria must be neutral with everyone

well I was one of the first players who capitulated, so 6 months ago I would agree with you! but now I think it has to stay as it is. to keep it fear and neutral!

• Yo es que muchas veces alucinamos, un jugador capitula porque no quiere perder todo lo que tiene (aunque muchos tienen muchas tropas y castillos), muchos más que yo, por ejemplo, pero se les permite capitular, luego quieren que en Estos 6 meses quieren atacar a Grey, atacar a bandidos.
    La vida continúa en Damoria, y en esos 6 meses encontrarás jugadores diezmados por la guerra perdiendo tropas, castillos pero luchando con honor, ¿quieres? En 6 meses llenas los almacenes llenos de castillos y tropas para dar duro a los jugadores tocados por la guerra, eso si no es justo.
    Espero que Damoria no permita estas cosas.
    Tomé casi 10 años en este juego y me dejé solo con el castillo principal muchas veces. Aquí sigo intentando mejorar cada día y pidiendo ayuda si la necesito en mi alianza, y este es el juego. Tal vez tu alianza o aliados no te protejan como debería
    Capitular es lo que tiene ......
    No cambiar. Y beneficios para quienes capitulan.
    Un saludo

• so damoria find normal that some player is the rights to bonuses and not others ???

the player who has surrendered by force has lost a lot of castles and troops and I find it normal that he can attack the bandit camps for gems to heal their troops

if damoria does not allow attacks on the bandit camps then that means damoria favors some player in damoria and this is not legal, it becomes an injustice, damoria must be neutral and each player must be entitled to the bonus from damoria

cordially

loic

Quote from Chemilla

so damoria find normal that some player is the rights to bonuses and not others ???

the player who has surrendered by force has lost a lot of castles and troops and I find it normal that he can attack the bandit camps for gems to heal their troops

if damoria does not allow attacks on the bandit camps then that means damoria favors some player in damoria and this is not legal, it becomes an injustice, damoria must be neutral and each player must be entitled to the bonus from damoria

Then if there would be a new event with new castles (like Halloween/Easter in the past) capitulated players should also be able to attack those?
    And what would happen then if someone takes over such a castle right before the capitulated player does? His attacks continue?

All I am saying is that you choose yourself to capitulate, you knew the consequences (NO military actions the upcoming 6 months).

The capitulation feature is there to help you survive when you had big losses. It is your last savior before being completely destroyed.