• normally i could build up to 9 new castles next to my main, without having to have rubies!
    has this been changed?
    If so no one that has a main castle that produces other gems than ruby's can ever build a secondary castle!

• normally i could build up to 9 new castles next to my main, without having to have rubies!
    has this been changed?
    If so no one that has a main castle that produces other gems than ruby's can ever build a secondary castle!

The problem that you cannot build a castle without having rubies might be that you still have a lot of deeds.
    You would first have to destroy them in order to be able to build a 'free' castle.

• existing certificates should not be a problem since those are bought by other gems than ruby's! only if it where an amount in excess of the total limit off castles i would agree, in this case it's only 13! the others that i had are long vanished somewhere in exchange off owner-exchanges off damoria! but i see no afford is made to repair such glitch, i really dont mind! i know as a non paying player, my support will be non, as shown in other posts, one that betrayed himself to have multi accounts is very obvious instructed not to mention his way off playing, so do as you please, make a game that has no possibility to be controlled by each individual player!
    As is the wall page very clearly wrong in suggestion!
    troops in general do not get any % extra by having a wall!
    and a castle that has 150mil troop support loses his wall by attacks of just 1,75 mil troops!
    Wayyyyyy to go yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!

• Official Post

the costs for a wagon or for a certificate is changed that its calculated on runtime, means that the costs depends on:
    - your castle amount +
    - the amount of active wagons +
    - certificates

first 10 castles costs nothing - with this increasement to 130 (by 10) its up to 20 where you don't need to pay anything. But if you have 20 certificates already, it will costs rubies - because you bought a wagon on castle position "21" (20certificates, which means 20 castles)

so yes, it could be a certificate problem.

finally, also players who don't pay getting support. Im not sure what this post should say except that you don't like our changes.

• got 7 castles
    +12 certificates
    1st wagon i wanted to send cost 1089 ruby's
    so position 20 cost me ruby's also.
    as far as i can calculate just using my head, doesn't add up as you're explanation!
    note for the destroyed certificate was no return visible anywhere!
    just saying the software is still not really working correctly as i can see

• Official Post

please provide me your userid on world 2 - with this board account you didn't play on w2

these 20 castle changes (free) is only on w2 because we increased the maximum (and keep all costs) to 130 (+10(

So if you talking about world 1 - its still at this 10 (max 120) value.
    And finally you have more castles than these 10 (7+12)

regards
    Dschibait