• I suppose you don't mean that seriously do you ?

• why? If this is cause i such problems it takes into a vannished fight at all - why i should keep this such buggy?

it isn t a bug... it s a capacity problem of the system

If you only would change the number of support troops in a castle without also changing the allowed number of troops to be send in attacks and or the number of attacks/atackers you would one sided/unilateral disadvantage defenders... given the astronomous number of troops in the game that is unfair.

• of a system which it seems like u know very well ? or why u think that you can write such statements?

i compare it with the use of excel... also based on tables which gives similar error messages when there is not enough space to project the result.

By writing the problem is fixed by 'changing the size of the reports' it is obvious

• yeah but i change a size of one battle report from 16kb to 4mb ... so sry, but we want to keep daily backups and space dosnt grow on trees ...
    so if i see that this is coming to a point where this isn't real anymore, i will change it, also without your love.

I understand and as an entrepreneur you shall see and feel the consequences of that action... it s ok to me, i only try to create awareness for the sense of fairness related to unilateral (unbalanced) changes, whereas, when i read correctly, all other new changes had to do with balancing.

It is rather predictible with the game settings that with unlimited growth in troopnumbers this would happen.

• Official Post

no this wouldnt happend.. the file size isn't based on the amount of troops its based on the amount of players support these castles... So there is not a limitation of troop which increase the file size its the limitaion of how many players support one castle.

i think you read it - but i don't want to do this step; but if its nessesary i will do it.

• yeah but i change a size of one battle report from 16kb to 4mb ... so sry, but we want to keep daily backups and space dosnt grow on trees ...
    so if i see that this is coming to a point where this isn't real anymore, i will change it, also without your love.

Couldn't a solution be to have some kind of automatic system that deletes the reports from 'fake' attacks after about a week?
    We all know hundreds off these attacks are send every day and this could save a lot of storage space?
    Maybe give players an opportunity to save those reports local (on their own device) if they want to keep them?

• Couldn't a solution be to have some kind of automatic system that deletes the reports from 'fake' attacks after about a week?We all know hundreds off these attacks are send every day and this could save a lot of storage space?
    Maybe give players an opportunity to save those reports local (on their own device) if they want to keep them?

and with this... let reports > a set limit be storeable against payment in gold (after the healer has done his work)... with the income you can invest in an extension of the server capacity ;)