• we thank the team for the new event, I wish you great creative success ;)
    1. How many eggs can I collect per day?
    2. all the eggs collected by members of the alliance is added together?
    3. Only 5 members of the alliance can participate in the event?
    and fourth, how does the mentor program work?

• Official Post

Hi,

1. there is no limit; after getting
    Alliance-member-count*200
    it's not necessary to collect more

2. yes - you will have a overview in your alliance how many eggs you collect on that day

3. no, any member can participe, but a minimum of 5 will be involved in our calculations.
    So you need 5*5 => 25 for the first step, also if you are alone in your alliance

4. https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…51-FAQ-Mentoring-Program/

regards
    Dschibait

• thanks for answers
    I did not quite understand, if I alone collect eggs, how much can I collect per day? how much will I find?

everyone who enters the alliance from today enters the mentoring program?

• Official Post

there isn't a limit; you can collect eggs like you want; they bring nothing if you already got the last bonus

So if you alone the last bonus is Member*200 => (5 is minimum) so you alone have to collect 1000 eggs to get the last bonus.
    You could get more eggs, but it will not bring you any bonus.

any member below 10M points will automaticly participe on this program. So any new member and also any old member.

• stars from the mentorship program uses each member of the alliance as he wants?
    I understand correctly, every day you can collect no more than 1000 eggs? earn more than 2000 stars a day can not?

• Official Post

stars from the mentorship program uses each member of the alliance as he wants?
    I understand correctly, every day you can collect no more than 1000 eggs? earn more than 2000 stars a day can not?

1. no your alliance use them. For that you have a new rule in your ranks if the rank can spent mentoring stars. A leader can always spent them.
    You can choose together (or by your alliance leadership) what you want to buy with your stars which your members earn for you.

2. i wrote 2 times that you can collect as many you want. But it brings anymore above the last bonus.
    So if you had a 100 member alliance you need 200*100 => 20.000 eggs; these eggs could be colleced by one player.

• 1. everything is clear, but it would be good to make the rating of the alliance as a player
    2. well, let's see how it will act in reality
    Alliance member will receive stars if he will not collect eggs?