• Hello,

A lot of members from our alliance have a suggestion to change the capitulation option a bit.
    Right now it is just too punishing for yourself to use it because you are 'in a prison' for 6 months with no way to get out of it.
    This seems a bit unnecessary but I understand it is done to make sure people don't abuse it.
    But what if it could be done this way:

When you exit the capitulation option after x amount of time, you can NOT enter it again for 6 months minus the time you were capitulated.
    So for example if you only were capitulated for 2 months, you would be unable to capitulate again for 4 months.

This would make people really think if they want to remain capitulated or want to re-enter combat stage (with some kind of punishment).

Kind regards

• Official Post

this option isn't plan as a "i want to use this as a strategy" its planned as "this is one of my last steps before i leave damoria"..

Captitulation didn't should be a part of a strategy or a "pause", it should be some kind of re-organization and re-buildment of your base account to get into a fight again.
    Your idea sounds like "after a week i go for a week into capitulation and after this i will join the fight again"

I don't like this, but i will read here, what other player thinks about this.

• Official Post

Right now it is just too punishing for yourself to use it because you are 'in a prison' for 6 months with no way to get out of it.

I don't think, that someone who is on his way to total
    annihilation will see this as a "punishment".
    It's a chance to save parts of an account and time to
    rebuild it - and not from scratch, like before this opertunity.

This is and will not be "a strategic feature".

• this option isn't plan as a "i want to use this as a strategy" its planned as "this is one of my last steps before i leave damoria"..

Captitulation didn't should be a part of a strategy or a "pause", it should be some kind of re-organization and re-buildment of your base account to get into a fight again.
    Your idea sounds like "after a week i go for a week into capitulation and after this i will join the fight again"

I don't like this, but i will read here, what other player thinks about this.

Here you make it seem like someone would go into capitulation every week or so. But they are unable to do so if they get locked out of capitulation for 5 months and 3 weeks. It might be a bit more strategic then it was in the first place, but you can't use it to your advantage...
    If you decide to exit the capitulation, you are even more in a disadvantage then before.