Discussion Thread Balancing Update 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Post by pogoman1969 ().

This post was deleted by Dschibait ().

Post by pogoman1969 ().

Post by pogoman1969 ().

• Hello good afternoon playmates and administrators.
    Looking at the new rules, all the biggest in the game, we lost everything, as we have many castles and very large.
    Now when demolishing a castle you take away half of the points from the castle, and if we demolish it, we can not fit in any castle.
    The most normal for example a castles of before 765,000,000 to demolish it left a the amount of 51,000,000,000 million of each material, so the player does not lose any score, as normal as for example if the castle of 765,000,000 gives those resources, that the game pays as full storage x1, if the castle is 1,530,000,000 that put full storage X2,
    In other words, leave us the option of not losing the score and demolishing the castle leave us the option of having those resources in the gold section in the castle area, since these castles took a lot of gold and time to upload them and Now that we remove all the certificates and change the rules is not good business for the most veteran, because that way I think that for my part I will spend the game and not spend more money in that game.
    Then, I saw that you have removed all the certificates, as normal, before doing this thing, you should have informed all the players and warned, this game I have been playing for 10 years and now you have changed the rules without ask for votes from the players or anything.
    Another thing, it would also be important since you are changing both the rules, it was said in previous posts, that they put more solar in the main ones and that the warehouses were much bigger capacity, since a castle of 765,000,000 points is the maximum that you fit in the main to demolish it.
    (the rule was: castle score multiplied by 200 and then divided by 3 that way you get the resources that said castle is worth)
    Just ask a little collaboration and study well what you have done, at this rate, only you will remain administrators and few players who want to continue, because most of us who have been playing for more than 10 years and leaving a lot of money invested, we will stop to spend money.

a greeting.
  • I have to dedicate one thing to Damoria's team:
    I like the work you have done with the magician, I value it positively.
    I do not like how you have planned to get the fields for free. It is impossible to get the 300 fields that you said.
    I play a lot of hours in the game and in several days I have only managed to get 2 free courses. I feel a bit cheated, because the probability that comes out is very low and nobody can be 24 hours playing.
    Here I leave my constructive criticism.

Failure for Christmas to increase the production of resources.

A greeting raga.
  • you have obtain 5 gifts today and got 2 fields and you write here ... rly ... RLY ?!

You only need to figure out how this gifts are working.
    I dont will explain to much - but there is a 10% chance to get 1 field in a gift. (up to 10 per day)

You collect 134 gifts so you could (as average) got 13,4 gifts.
    Didn't checked your account but i think you got around this value.

You didn't collect many gifts on 2nd; so there you missend many fields.

I would say in around 4-5 hours playing active (with no luck its much more - but so works that random factors) you could get these 10 fields.

ps check your log ... i see on 5 sites already 6 fields ...
    your 2 are a failure!

pps.
    checked the exact value you got 7 in 134 gifts ... so not such luck; but its still ok.
  • Dschibait wrote:

you have obtain 5 gifts today and got 2 fields and you write here ... rly ... RLY ?!

You only need to figure out how this gifts are working.
    I dont will explain to much - but there is a 10% chance to get 1 field in a gift. (up to 10 per day)

You collect 134 gifts so you could (as average) got 13,4 gifts.
    Didn't checked your account but i think you got around this value.

You didn't collect many gifts on 2nd; so there you missend many fields.

I would say in around 4-5 hours playing active (with no luck its much more - but so works that random factors) you could get these 10 fields.

ps check your log ... i see on 5 sites already 6 fields ...
    your 2 are a failure!

pps.
    checked the exact value you got 7 in 134 gifts ... so not such luck; but its still ok.

@Dschibait
    I do not say that I have not obtained anything.

I'm just telling you that from my point of view you have not made it easy for us to get those 10 free fields every day.
    It seems that as the only one who speaks is I give everything for good. I do not want to seem heavy, I only complain, but the% of free fields in my opinion is low.
    In my alliance we have a group of wasap and nobody has got the 10 fields in one day and we are more than 100 members.
    A greeting.
  • Dschibait wrote:

You got also 330 fields for free ...
    so @RAGAYEL you have 60 normal castles means you have 5,5 fields per Castle for free.
    In 5 days I got 7 free fields of possible 50.
    I repeat again that you are not helping us to expand the market to level 100.
    I do not have fields available.
    I confirm my opinion even if you do not share it. You change the strategy of the game to get money.
    And you do not listen to our requests.
    I do not complain for pleasure but for necessity. I want to have a market large enough to be able to move my resources but you have me stuck because I do not have enough fields.
    A greeting.
  • LIke i said; you need to be active ... otherwise you didn't get these gifs.

I looked into your log, on page 6 i found logs from november.
    So you have around 30*5 = 150 pages (not only gifts, also mages and other pay stuff) collected.
    At a 10% chance, you should have 15, you have 9 ... a but un lucky;
    But you can't expect to get gifts for inactivity.
  • Dschibait wrote:

LIke i said; you need to be active ... otherwise you didn't get these gifs.

I looked into your log, on page 6 i found logs from november.
    So you have around 30*5 = 150 pages (not only gifts, also mages and other pay stuff) collected.
    At a 10% chance, you should have 15, you have 9 ... a but un lucky;
    But you can't expect to get gifts for inactivity.
    Okay, I'll leave the conversation closed.
    I understand what you explain to me.
    But I just wanted to move you, in my opinion ... Those awards are not enough.
    A greeting.
  • thats ok for me that you think that you could get more out of your time - but this is what it is, we want to have you ingame, and if you don't want to play / spend time here, its your choice :)

We will see, maybe we increase the field chance for the next weeks, because that no one want to spend such much time in a game instead of his/here family.

i will close this discussion here; if you want to write about a single feature / bring improovements, please create a new thread.

regards
    Dschibait