• One of the things i spend more of my time doing than raiding is talking to friends and even rivals... one of the most disturbing things i hear from a lot of players is that it takes strength and a ton of resources to be successful at SI.

I do not believe this to be True, I Believe that SI is a game of skill and determination....

So I am writing this for all the underdogs and Noobs to try to inspire them to play hard and play smart and keep SI a wonderful challenging game.

So where to start...I love the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall... and i think this is applicable to SI because even if a player is a billion times stronger than you in terms of fire power he still has to hit you to hurt you... if you are using escape flight to protect your resources no matter how hard they attack they can't keep you from growing...

Pocket your gains and keep expanding... big players are human they sometimes make risky decisions and when they take too big of a risk capitalize on it... NINJA them alert other players that have fleets of similar size to them that hey are in flight and help plot the interception.... Resist and make them pay for their action when and where you can but keep growing... you have lots of options open to you, my favorite option is when a player makes a hasty risky attack anf send so much of their ships after your world is to wait till they can't get back ot their planet before you hit it and luanch a high speed strike force that can take what is left of their defences and ships on...

m point is never give up hope and resist to the last....