• I had my accounts linked was able to log in ok. Got logged out now im being told my accounts are not linked

I am at a loss everything seemed to be going ok. I cant even give my user Id my user name BP wise was -peranakan-

I dont remember doing anything silly but hey doesnt mean i didnt I hope this can be sorted and I can find my account or if its lost then it will be a good bye from me lol

Thanks in advance for any help

• I have the same. It was working 1 and half hour ago.

You can enter the game if you login here througt the si startup page:

spaceinvasion.bitmeup.com

As long you have one uniwerse only.

I have linked 2 my accounts (i have 3 uniwerses) on my Bitmeup portal login.
    And now when i log in in the game starting page i can play only INT1 on my 1 account. The login page have a detach bitmeup option.
    But when i go to Bitme up portal - You have not yet added any SpaceInvasion accounts!
    Becouse of it i cant enter Eco Wars and Genesis where i play from time to time on my second login. Already tried clering the cookis, it did not worked.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

Edited once, last by Mariusz025 ().

• It works finee now - thank you.
    On the si page - its fine, but when i type'd my email and pasword the game login as Mariusz025 (firts added account), and i play on that nick on INT1 only.

For Genesis and EcoWars i made a different account. There are added on BitMeUP. Without login to there, i could not enter those when this problem came.

But now every thing works fine. :thumbup:

• Hope still cant get in

through the portal all i get is a black screen

Through spaceinvasion.info i log in and it says i need to join a uni

Update: I have managed to log in via my old bp account. Now have IU manged to unlink my accounts? If so how do i link again or do i need to make a new account to link to the new portal?

• No.
    The problem was (or for some this stil is) that the BitMeUp account did not see any linked accounts.

I transfered 2 accounts from BigPoint to BitMeUp and linked them to BitMeUp My account.

Firts i transfered "Mariusz025" nick on what i play on INT1, next i transfered my (lets name it) " Seccond" nick on what i play only on Genesis and Eco Wars.

Each time i type ma BitMeUp mail and pasword on SI login page, the game login me as Mariusz025 and i may play INT1 on my account or start enywhere from 0 on it. When i want to enter the " Seccond" nick name i need to do this throught BitMeUp account. If it does not work i cannot enter there - but now its fine.

• Official Post

you have 2 accounts, your mariusz and the "second" one...

if you log into your bitmeup account on spaceinvasion you are logged into your mariusz account
    (you disabled the int universe where you are played, is this right? ^^)

you also can select the second account by clicking the select box with "Hello Mariusz" on top of the left side.
    Here you can choose your second account, with the genesis und ecowars universe.

I dont understand the problem :D

• Oh, i did not know about that hello box =O :D Nope i did nothing, every thing works nice. Just did not realized that i can change my nick there.
    Sorry for a bit of conffusion :P

• Ok there is always one idiot in my idiot state of click here and there i think i have managed to unlink my bp account with the new one.

My User ID: 3164 But am i right in thinking there is not a lot that can be done from doing some reading from else where?

• Earlier today we had the issue with accounts not showing I managed to unlink my Bigpoint account from the Bitmeup one I can log in still use the BP log in but can not link my accounts again can this be fixed? Or am i stuck?