• I cannot get into my account.

A number of months ago I linked my account to a BitMeUp login with the username "Fodsey", but maybe I just didn't understand what that really meant, because I continued to log into the game the same way as before, I wasn't prompted to use my BitMeUp username or password, I just continued to use my original SI username and password.

I now cannot log in with my original SI username and password, and neither with my Fodsey BitMeUp username and password. I tried to get a new password for my Fodsey BitMeUp login, but the link in the email that the system sent me to reset my password just takes me to the standard login page, there is NO way to reset my password - so that account still cannot login.

On the SI new login interface, I have tried every combination of login, including going to the link for Bigpoint players, but that still won't let me login.

I tried to reset my password for the Fodsey BitMeUp login again, but it won't let me do that again in a 24 hour period.

I have now had to create this new Fodder BitMeUp login in order to try and get some help... but of course I cannot find how to link my original SI account to this Fodder BitMeUp, possibly because I originally linked to my previous Fodsey BitMeUp login.

Help!? :P

EDIT: I tried to login to BitMeUp to post for help on the boards with my Fodsey account, but it says the password is wrong, and that is why I tried to reset the Fodsey password.

Edited once, last by Fodder ().

• Hi Dschibait, thank you for the answer, unfortunately, I cannot login, still. No combination will work... is there something that I don't understand?

EDIT:
    I now realize you meant that the password reset should work now, but it still doesn't give me any place to reset the password...

Edited once, last by Fodder ().

• Ok, so if I follow that link, it takes me to a page that doesn't have any place to reset the password, but I also do not get another email with a new password, so I still cannot log in...

EDIT:

I must confirm that the link now does take me to a page that is different to the first time I received it ... but it unfortunately still doesn't help me to login.