Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 689.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discussion: Your Guards

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

yes today there are maybe some points missing on some players - i apologize for that, tomorrow anything will be better.

that's what i told you in this thread - so i'm not a liar you can create a ticket you ask us for a reduction of a lifetime ban - but, i think, you don't want to do that - really.

you saw it in your market thread - no more informations are required.

• Gards - Sale off

Dschibait - - From Users for Users

Thread is closed. Like i say - the pushing of specific players is forbidden. Yes, its allowed (or tolerated) for attacking Vacation-Players, or trading / shipping resources. But there, we also implemented ways to make this un-attractive. So i told this also to you so often. Didnt saw that thread here. I look into that and if i see, what i got from many players, a unfair pushing of players with items and thalers, i will exclude you from the next guard season.

• regular time eggs

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

hm, yes - i will talk with the team about this. Maybe we let a "after event"-week, to keep this bonuses up for at least a week. But in this week you can't buy anymore. just one idea, i will think about it.

• aliens

you need to provide some more informations and screenshots of the whole "action". When is the alien attacking, which fleets, what is your calculated flight back time. Like i wrote, there are tousends of - safe - inttercepts. We have nerfed these aliens many times because it was too simple to intercept them. So you don't get the full amount of resources into the rubble, etc etc.

• fixed, will be synced later. thanks!

• regular time eggs

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Hi, i take this feedback to the damoria team; but it is planned (and no bug) - and it was also since 2 years regards Dschibait

• Es gab vor einigen Jahren eine Änderung, dass Schiffe nicht mehr Schiff für Schiff gebaut werden (und auf deinem Planeten direkt stehen) sondern das du diese in Paketen baust. Das hat den großen Vorteil das auch Milisekunden Reduzierung (durch Wafa etc) berüskcsichtig werden können in der Masse. Heißt wenn du 1000 Nixxen baust, stehen da dann auch erst 1000 Nixxen auf deinem Planeten wenn das Paket fertig ist. Ein Paket darf nicht länger als 48 Stunden produzieren. Die Anzahl der Pakete (oberste…

• tournament

Dschibait - - From Users for Users

I need an world+userid to check it. But the tournament starts at 19:45 (MESZ) (not 20!) - just to cleafiy that.

• Hello Damorians! Today we launched the new “Fame” feature. Your Guard Knights can now receive fame for you. In the first version, you can only get fame through the daily tournament. For participating in the tournament you will receive: - Fame worth your place, so place 1 would get 100 fame, place 50 would get 51 fame. It doesn't matter how many fights you have won or lost, the ranking determines the fame. - at least 10 fame will be obtained - if you haven't signed up, you won't get any fame! - f…

• Request: personal data

Dschibait - - Help and FAQ

Hello BitMeUp player! BitMeUp UG tries to deal as transparently as possible with data that we store about our players. It is important to us that every player knows and understands that we collect data, for example, multi-validation, bot detections, but also for statistical purposes (to improve events or functions and to place advertisements). Here you get an overview of which data we store: bitmeup.com/bitmeup/privacy_en.html What exactly these data are in your case can be inquired on the follo…

• Weil sich irgendeine Firma hingesetzt hat und meine Registrierung automatisiert hat. Wir werden zukünftig übergehen und Accounts verbieten im Forum zu schreiben, wenn die noch keinen Account verknüpft haben. Das sollte das erstmal einschränken. Später schauen wir uns noch andere Lösungen an

• Das ein Bot Beitrag; ich lass den aber mal.

• aliens

Aliens stay a bit on the planet (escape flight returns as well as intercepts)

• aliens

Quote from dark angel: “Isn't one successful interception per 1000 sorties a stroke of luck? alien can attack at a speed of 250 or 260%? ” a sucessful attack per 1000 sounds like a bad strategy or maybe no strategy at all ? i dont understand this 250 or 260% speed values - aliens flight like you, maximum 100% and nothing special.

• aliens

its not luck - there are tousends of interrupts which are planned and launched without having luck. just because you didnt understand the system, don't call it luck

• crusade

ist berechnet

• Hello Space Pilots! we have just activated the spice transfer from the Easter universe. To start this transfer, select the SpaceInvasion account with which you participated in the Speed Universe. Then select the last item “Account Transfer” in the universe list on the start page. By clicking on “plan”, you can specify from which universe (Easter Speed) to which (Nexus, RETRO or Sirius) the Spice value should be transferred. Please note: As announced, the maximum applies to 5 billion Spice (Nexus…

• 100% but (read annoucments!) there is a limit of 1billion for Sirius and 5billion for Nexus/RETRO