Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are spies for?

08/15 - - Ideas and Suggestions

To be honest, that isn't a matter of regulation, it's indeed a matter of communication. If you as defender dosn't like the report being posted to the hall of fame, tell this to your fellow supporters. If they support you, it looks like they are on your side and will respect your wish. If you got instead a spy under these supporter, it dosn't matter if the report ends in the hall of fame or is directly passed over to the enemy. In fact it is in your favor, because it will show you that not every …

• hen house

Quote from mencey: “once the event is over and the plots occupied by the hen house are destroyed, are the resources of the destroyed levels recovered? ” No. If you like to keep the resources you spend, you have to demolish the building - if not, the resources, like the building, are gone

• Cámara del tesoro

To avoid any misunderstandig, please try to use other words for your arguments. I blame the translation, but I don't get it.

• Bug in the witch

08/15 - - Bugs & Problems

If you like that: Quote from Urotsukidoji: “I would be grateful if you could delete such a large image from my account with so much public information. ” you better don't post the image twice in your replys.

• Bug in the witch

08/15 - - Bugs & Problems

A wheelspin dosn't refresh the page. To "see" any change, you have either to "leave" the mage page or refesh (reload) it. Any change (added troops, resources ect.) will than be shown.

• demolition 100% materials

Quote from Sauron: “the time spent, our effort to upload it ” Just take some time and effort to get all resources back by demolishing one level after the other. Don't pretend that you will always loose resources when you demolich a caslte. Loosing or not is your decison at all.

• demolition 100% materials

Quote from Beule: “maybe you can fix it that way. ” There is nothing to be fixed, cause there is no bug or something like that. If you like to get more resources as you get through instant demo, you can always decrease level by level of any building of the castle to get most out of it. Your choise. Fast = low gain, slow = high. You will not get both.

• what about new sites?

Maybe, maybe not - wait and see.

• what about new sites?

If there ever will be any extra sites to buy, win or earn, there will be no "for veterans only". All player will be treated the same way - regardless if payuser or not, newby, vertran, big or small player.

• Bought gold is global and can be used on any world. Only local gold - such as the login gold bonus - can only be used on the world were you "earned" it.

• player banned for life

08/15 - - Discussions Game

Halberd only gave some examples for possible reasons, Some maybe correct while other were only a wild guess.

• increase x3 trader capacity

Quote from vanmorris: “The maths you provided earlier had been proven wrong ” No, I just failed to point out (did it, but not in each line - my fault) that my example stood for ONE sort of resource. (= 70 trades)

Quote from vanmorris: “In dutch we have a saying: 'You've got a no, you can always get a yes'. ” I do not want to point out any connections to any "me too" campain, but I can't denie the fact that this was the first that crossed my mind. Not listening to any shown argument and keep "asking" for an increasment is what I call "crying for more". I pointed out some strategies to "speed up" the process - or let me make a summary of my statements: there will be no increasement.

Quote from vanmorris: “The fact that it increased doesn't mean the increase is enough ” Like I stated: enough is never enough. There will always be someone who will "cry" for more.

Quote from vanmorris: “But our castles were also a lot smaller in the good old days... It didn't take us weeks to get all the necessary resources to upgrade 1 building... ” Indeed, but the amount of resources a trader can carry was increased from 5k to a maximum of 1312,5k. That compensates this fact. Quote from marfru: “why you penalize 2 h in each shipping when we contrat the master trade? ” Quote from marfru: “24 h : 2,15 h= 11,16 times day * 170 mm= 1.897,2 mm materials per castle and day. ”…

Quote from Beule: “Since the building sites are not enough everywhere, the average is at level 50-70. ” Like I said: enough is never enough. So you have to decide, which building you need most - like in "the good old days", when the building sites are even more limited than today.

735.000.000 maximum trader capacity with all options 12.657.476 maximum production per hour (example ore) with all options = amount of 58 hour production in one "traderun" 51.441.194.740 storehouse capacity = 70 "trades" to "empty" a castle We think, that these numbers are good enough, but we also know: enough is never enough. To increase your tradingcapacity x3, you can simply increase your numbers of trader x3 (which can easyly be done in 60% of your castles). I know what's coming: buildings s…

• Grey castle

Quote from seytan: “and after send attack to win easy a castle ” And the reason for such an easy win is what?

• capitulation

No, it is not possible. A capitulation is not a goal, so you don't need to know "how many miles to finish".

• cease fire

Ah, at least, there it is Quote from Chemilla: “the truce of December 24 this protected the twinny player ” You are not complaining about the truce or the unclear starting time, you are mad about the fact, that you was striped of the possibility to abuse it - to get an advantage. Well, in that case we did absolutly the right thing. To clearify any coming truce once and for all: the truce will start at any time when the announced date started on earth and will end at any time, when the stated dat…