Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 747.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas for The Crusades

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

Quote from mylovelynightingale: “Quote from Nordium: “Quote from Dschibait: “its listed in a specified order; i only remove th parts which are not used. ” ...you should go to the map and scroll the mouse arround...I did it:0nQpKi09rx7uyAf9ntvR3xvlmupkf69D2b8hk1QI90NblG3hIARvoZDAUhXU1RSL6R0YoGmhRNJmgMXAJCuhp6pK8EIV1N9xzJL1sOGgPjQUhXk4zP50ZTOj8XLSKUg8bAWBASgAIICUABhASgAEICUAAhASiAkAAUQEgACiAkAAX+A3SnDNvXod8RAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC Zc8ZAVjJ8+p8RntBEGNJqia3VtrB0dQvykoEGiOh+AFKcmKR3K9MuQ7GwR1BQP2UGADgrqCw3O…

• Ideas for The Crusades

yes - and here comes the last and importants question: is damoria a single or a multiplayer game? Bigpoint defines it as MMOG so massive multiplayer online game... Yeah sure - i think its important to have parts in the game which you can get solo; but at all, "i" or general a publisher will see you in a group of players. this is what you bind here. so - achieving a correct behavoir here is to set a maximum of sabotages per alliance - that a smaller alliance can have the same "impact" as a large …

• Pentecost event

there are many campaignes we can go for at this time, you can get much gold out, if you invest into the mage. A +80% Gold value (compared to other bonuses) is quite good - so we decided to run this alone without extra stuff in shop.

• Pentecost 2020

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! Pentecost is just around the corner and who's coming with this - our pirates! From Friday May 29th up to and including Monday you can go on a treasure hunt. Send a treasure hunt flight to a coin planet and receive up to 250 treasure chests per day! In the chests you will find gold, which you can exchange for great bonuses. The following bonuses are also available during this period: - Small but also large rubblefields appear again in the entire universe - get 5 extra free spi…

• Pentecost 2020

Hello Space Pilots! Pentecost is just around the corner and who's coming with this - our pirates! From Friday May 29th up to and including Monday you can go on a treasure hunt. Send a treasure hunt flight to a coin planet and receive up to 250 treasure chests per day! In the chests you will find gold, which you can exchange for great bonuses. The following bonuses are also available during this period: - Small but also large rubblefields appear again in the entire universe - get 5 extra free spi…

• Pentecost 2020

Hello Damorians! Pentecost weekend is coming! Another round of your crusade starts tomorrow at 8 p.m. (CEST). This time, you can distribute up to 1000% on troops! The number of attacks per day is increased to 30. We wish you much success in fighting for a great bonus! From tomorrow, Friday May 29th through Monday June 1st (23:59:59 CEST), you can participate in our gold back campaign for the mage. So you can receive 80% of your invested global Gold back onto your world gold balance! The whole th…

• Ideas for The Crusades

sry but when you are talking from "score" i didnt know that you mean resource bonus. at all, also small fields can have a good resource bonus for a minimum amount of % - but yeah, if you only want to get a bonus, small fields will not such good for you like other fields. but - and this is the important part to your post, i don't want make it to easy for you to get a good bonuse; i would make it easier to get much glory to get better places that there is a ranking battle - but its not interesting…

• Ideas for The Crusades

in fact, that you are right that you have to get 1x1 fields to get better fields (you call it scouting) - but you are wrong - completly wrong - with saying that 1x1 fields drop your final score. one example: here is one field - i looked for that about 30s - which is: 2,1% costs for 1600 glory. board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…ce0f07c3f86f15fe0c9226785 if you take rly big fields, that you have enough attacks left, such fields can fit to a good strategy. There is nothing with "drop" or something els…

• Capitulation rules changed?

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

ok, if someone have to complain something on atacks / report attacks we may miss - please contact us by the support button top right in damoria.

you attacked one of these 3 players first; like i say - defending actions or help is allowed. We could discuss about this when it was someone who wasn't capitulating, because they can't help someone in capitulation; but a defending action also on this 3 was allowed. so im not "wrong" its just a definition of what you think is "defending" - if you attack someone you have to know that you will get defended.

Quote from Urotsukidoji: “Quote from Dschibait: “we already replaced your troop last nights - so stop writing false infos here! You have got a castle from one of these 3. ” I only have two questions... to whom troops have been returned and why? ” it was from kadamis - i don't like name calling, so one of these 3 which comes out of capitulation (i think you will see ingame which one it was) had gifted a castle to kadamis. And yes, this isn't allowed from us, like i introduced here are the removin…

• Reset Specialization points

you don't need to delete them; but for each active raid colony you will automaticly get placed a point in the fleeter spec... so if you want to reset with 1 active colony you get automaticly placed 1 point in fleet. After that you can place the other points where ever you want.

we are not only once in these 3 accountsin the last days. so still - we know what is running on them, whats not and finally who attacks first. and yes, our logs also show the exact start date of an attack.

Quote from dYvorra: “Quote from Dschibait: “stop discussing with me when you don't have any informations! Paladinextra starts attacks first ... so yeah, this is a defense action. If he wouldn't attack before this, we could discuss about that action, but so, its just a defense of what he have. ” when i look in the hall of fame i see only attacks from JG to others on the day after leaving capitulation... so how is it possible to think that others attack them ? Even stronger: no one was aware of th…

we already replaced your troop last nights - so stop writing false infos here! You have got a castle from one of these 3. It should be clear that this is forbidden and defined by me already. You couldnt also got an castle gift when they are stil in capitulation! stop writing statements like "fuck admins deleted troops" and so on - you could simply ask what happend here. When you have troops in a castle which isn't yours, its not suprising what happend with your troops.

we will end this disaster here. One of this 3 had broken the rules we had defined. I think you all see that these players want to end this game here; we decided to protect other players by actions in nights or something else, so we bring them back into capitulation. we know that some players maybe had fighted them already; if we think that there are a fight which goes from these 3 and shouldn't be there - we will recall it., all fights which are initialed by someone else and ends up in defending…

stop discussing with me when you don't have any informations! Paladinextra starts attacks first ... so yeah, this is a defense action. If he wouldn't attack before this, we could discuss about that action, but so, its just a defense of what he have.

Quote from Jendrzej1: “Quote from Dschibait: “yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up. finally, i wrote to you that you can go out of capitulation only TO HEAL troops. i have not a problem (like i wrote here) to defende yourself, but when we see that you start attacking active against other players, this will be the last part in that game for you. Also in other worl…

yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up. finally, i wrote to you that you can go out of capitulation only TO HEAL troops. i have not a problem (like i wrote here) to defende yourself, but when we see that you start attacking active against other players, this will be the last part in that game for you. Also in other worlds.

we will look into that.