Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JudgeDredd

-Sarkasmus- - - Speakers Corner

Looks like Judge lost his password again.... or too much spam here

• JudgeDredd

So that's what happened! And i thought it was my epic fail when i was drunk and lost the keys. I was thinking someone will still have one and did not bother anymore Guess it's "experimenting time" followed by rest, need to do stuff tomorrow before drinking....again.

• JudgeDredd

Probably only a translation mistake, thought "jam'ing" was a common word for that activity. You know my french was not that good anyway Beside did we forget someone in the GO basement? It's so smelly near that place. Have you seen SilentLeges lately?

• JudgeDredd

Yeah between whisky and beers there is time to raid and jam'ing boards - or do experiments

• JudgeDredd

Wait you mean that one time where you took over my computer and recorded one of my "nightly activities"? Thought i burned every copy of that :O Well, so be it what looks nicer than a Sark doing weird experiments with a hamster and a tube, post if you like DDR....yes i returned on retro but looks like i am not as active as i thought i might be. But still i can't withstand to look up the boards once in a while.

• JudgeDredd

Noooo, no, no i know that trap - used it myself. Glad Admins have no idea about our UserIds Sorry Dschi, i like my "retired" status very well

• JudgeDredd

Hey Judge how are things these days? You remembered your password finally? Are all EN1/2 folks bored nowadays? Not missing any ban hammer, glad i will not have to see/use it anymore...

• Um das für Andere zu erläutern: in der Sprachauswahl (Profil) DE/EN korrekt einstellen sonst sieht man die Posts evtl nicht, ausser es ist ein Direktlink.

• I need to say it is solely up to them. Considering possible revenge actions and other threats because of being "known" it is a question of personal matter. While in SpaceInvasion there are good chances to keep your "empire" (at least in the universes you have no powers anyways and therefore you are allowed to play) save i would say in Damoria chances are higher to get massively under pressure if someone was pissed of because of changes, bans or whatever. Depending on how well known you're as per…

• Data Discs & Fragments

-Sarkasmus- - - Help and FAQ

What are those data discs? Data discs can be collected as fragments. As soon as a disc is complete it gives a new technology or a buff. Technology discs can be completed just once. Buff discs can be accumulated. How do I obtain those fragments? Fragments are found in the debris fields of alien planets. Each recycling flight has a 10% opportunity to find a fragment. The use of scanner ships increases this chance. Fragments in debris fields are damaged by the fight and have to be reconstructed by …

• Attack & Counterstrike

How to calculate the attack zone of the aliens? Even aliens have some sort of attack zones. This is, however, different from ours, defined in star ratings. The assignment is as follows: - 1 Star - AZ 2, 3 and 4 - 2 Star - AZ 5, 6, 7 and 8 - 3 Star - AZ 9, 10 and 11 - 4 Star - AZ 12, 13 and 14 - 5 Star - AZ15 How can I spy or attack aliens? Spying and attacking aliens is only possible with a jammer probe. At least one jammer probe has to be included in any attack on the aliens. How does an alien …

• Ships & Defence

What kind of ships do the aliens have? Aliens of course have different ships as we do. However their power and speed are certainly comparable. Here is a list of the alien ships and their human counterpart: - Small loader - Small transport - Loader - Large transport - Huge loader - Transmitter - Delta fighter - Small fighter - Fighter - Starcruiser - Large fighter - Battleship - Blocker - Destroyer What kind of defences do the aliens have? Aliens of course have other defenses than us. In their fi…

• Basics

Who and what are those aliens? The aliens in SI are a system generated AI (Artificial Intelligence). Aliens are coming from a galaxy very far away and warp their planets through wormholes into our galaxies. What effects do the aliens have on me? The presence of aliens will result in a decrease of production by 20% for all players within their radius. You must be in their attack zone range. This is indicated in a warning message over the chat. Aliens will not attack on their own drive ... as long…

• The complete alien FAQ

The complete alien FAQ -- reposted, not updated ever since V1 of forum thread! A new feature always brings up plenty of questions. With this FAQ we want to give you an overview of the new items and how to use them. Basics: - Who and what are those aliens? - What effects do the aliens have on me? - How can I recover my normal production level? - How and where to find the aliens? - How long do the alien planets stay? - Are aliens able to upgrade? Ships & Defence: - What kind of ships do the aliens…

• Imperial starbase

-Sarkasmus- - - Discussions Game

Quote from __Czarna_Mamba__: “So, I'm waiting;what we can do about it:) ” Make an suggestion that is not completely out of thoughts? Just writing "do something" isn't helpful, question it all day long is even less helpful if there is no proposal which actually makes sense. Consider the problems with stronger SBs = only SB fleets. Having any stat changes does not change the workings of the battlescript so changing stats as a counter measure does not work at all (just to be sure that this is cover…

• SI Wikipedia

-Sarkasmus- - - Bugs & Problems

I read that, but have to admit did not try it until now - looks like soon it's easier for me to make an DNS entry than to edit hosts file! Took me 5 min to find that thing on windows Well, many pics are missing (since the photobucket acc seems to be inactive as well). Anyways we may find something to rescue. But that reminds me on something else: web.archive.org/web/2012052507…p?page=Thread&threadID=13 Old version from 2012 (not too much changes anyway i think).

• SI Wikipedia

-Sarkasmus- - - Bugs & Problems

Most probably i still have a copy of the "SI Wiki" around somewhere. Maybe (if i find it) i can post it on the weekend - however i will not adapt it to current stuff. Maybe maintaining a real wiki would be nicer... anyways, let's see if we find that one.

• merge with genesis?

-Sarkasmus- - - Uni Talk Retro

You will have to select which account to use then. We can also say we just close down genesis, what you have won then? Nothing as well... so it's either selecting one or loosing genesis either way. p.s. we never said accounts could be transferred anyway after genesis ends, we just have said (on the one or other occasion) that we may think about such a step. This is the solution we came up with.

• Probably BB-Code fail. (brackets+i...) You use "quote" instead of "code" for it. Should work with the code format i think.

• Every programmer is lazy, that is why we do work on tools, snippets etc to shorten our work which results in even more work You know the successful programmer business: do as much errors as you can, they pay if you fix them