Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 736.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capitulation rules changed?

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

we will look into that.

we talked with these 3 playesrs (are only these 3 players who has capitulated in past 30 days - or players from there alliance). I wrote them that they have only this oppertunity to HEAL troops - i wrote that they don't fight, don't lose more troops and dont attack at all. They have only the chance to come back with the correct losing amount where you can capitulate. this is just fair, to let them heal this, what they could also heal before the capitulation and still go into capitulation. If the…

i wrote that some days ago in the german thread du capitulation. we fixed a bug where it was possible that you can heal troops in capitulation. Cause - this isn't possible anymore - we decieded to let players which capitulate in past 30 days to come out of capitulation. But, they have to be out of capitulation for 14days and have to go back into capitulation after this time. So feel free to attack him - he can not capitulate in the next 14days.

• Yeah but the basic problem wasn't that you can't capture it, the base problem was that its not attackable at all... You have a correct view with a red residence and a attack button. So its correct transfered. If the other players if aster than you, you should normaly get the residence reloaded after a try. This map is one of the first tries to get an better damoria castle map battlefield. So also there, if you get informations of an area (like now) you have to reload the area or (in that crusade…

• Write in english or german on board and you will get your answer!

• i think i found the problem; hotfix is rolled out since 2 hours.

• Did you tried to reload the page? To explain the problem a bit in detail: The map is loaded in 25x25 sequences. Means when you have a border area (like 103 for a 3x3 field) you have to get the left/right or top/bottom or top/left/right/bottom/left/right area also refreshed. It seems that there is still a problem (i can't validate this; i tested it many times) where sometimes you dosn't get the correct other sequence. With a "reload" of the page or by pressing the reload top right, you get all se…

• anytime please make a screenshot; i try to be online as often as possible; but it dosn't helps me to read that a hour ago a problem occours. I disabled the caching for this check mechanism; it will be calculated / checked anytime you got a part. If something isn't working after attacking (what i can't validate anymore) you have to press "refresh" or refresh the whole page by F5. the calculation runs for each player the same way; if someone can get the field, you should also be able to get the fi…

• I see the problem from your point; but only to clear some special points: - we want to keep this sabotage hidden; so no one should see who has sabotaged him/here - sabotages shouldn't be too strong; i already see these "multi account" support tickets. finally; you have 2 options: - go forward for points to get the higher value of rank1 bonus. That also means, that you need friends or you shouldn't have so many opponents - if you dosn't care of it, you should go for option 2 - go only for bonuses…

• Easter 2020

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Damorians! sorry for the late shuffle results. here are our winners of 2500 gold and 1 free mage castle upgrade. 533695363320778752 (Welt 1) 2020-03-27 05:10:19 => LTW53798 531863872672244736 (Welt 1) 2020-04-11 17:01:12 => Kostik 531129522943299584 (Welt 1) 2020-04-20 20:27:29 => Weydie 1100000000000000588 (Welt 1) 2020-04-22 10:33:21 => ⚔️ GOLLOM59 ⚔️ 1100000000000002616 (Welt 2) 2020-04-09 18:59:19 => GDV 535130001192912896 (Welt 1) 2020-04-13 13:47:42 => -master-ori- 531129522943299584…

• Crusade Updates

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Damorians! We look forward to your participation and interest in our crusades! We are always amazed at how quickly you make your way there. Today we want to introduce you to some changes that we have made or that will come to the next crusade: - the problem with non-attackable residences has been fixed - hopefully this will not happen again in the next crusade! - the next crusade starts as usual on Friday at 8 pm (CEST) - Attacks are now always reset at 8:00 pm. So the first attacks are no…

• Ideas for The Crusades

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

its listed in a specified order; i only remove th parts which are not used.

• maps are cached for about 1 hour; i could reduce this; but it will not fix the error only reduce the waiting time until it is re-caclulated, im on it to find out why sometimes there are such things happening;

• crusade question

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

we already plan this;

• crusade question

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

this resets at midnight (0am) CEST - so german time. This means since 2hours and 44mins it is resettet. The start was yesterday at 8pm; first day you have only 4 hours to react.

• i like that adjacent idea; maybe with more adjacent owned residences you have less costs to attack them? This would make sense

• @pairsn we saved any result, bonuse, place or stat in a history table; so in a later step we want to publish the last crusades from you on your profile page (for example) - if you have some other ideas, would be glad to read them @vanmorris sounds good; i will talk with the team about this. Did you plan to have different armies; so (as an example) you could start from 10 castles with each had a 500% army - each army can attack 9times a day? And you will get the 10 bonuses in these 10 starting ca…

• I dont want to share much about calculations here. But you will get more points which the maximum amount of attacks on smaller residences. For bonuses its a bit compliated; but also there, you will have better chances with smaller residences. There could be big ones with a good ratio, but its rly rarly. cando.

• Ideas for The Crusades

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

Hi, first: I want to reduce the amount of attacks - i want to punish players who comes to late. A increasement of the % could be possible also. But - what you should have in mind - we have to adjust the amount of bonuses. a +200% bonus of res production is really high for a standard event So we need to find a good way between good rewards and not too high stuf to unbalance damoria. second: we already planned something like that. regards Dschibait

• its a difference between saving small players with small production or a big player. You can bring up an idea / suggestion to still save them but (for example) reducing the amount. At this moment its: AZ* Level Factor Level 1 => 100.000 Level 2 => 500.000 Level 3 => 1.000.000 Level 4 => 1.500.000 regards Dschibait