Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 792.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Double fleet production

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

On the top of the build factories you can choose a package size - if you put this to "2" everything will build up 2 times (like in this case). There was a bug (some weeks ago) where you can only cancel fleet builds when you are in the correct section (so for defense on the defense page and for ships on the weapon factory). Now it should be possible to abort it on any page. regards Dschibait

• Login issues again

I also used iOS to test here and to get a mobile feeling. General; most problems come from the safari browser; you can go for firefox opera or chrome, anyone will work better. Basicly - if no one reports an error, i have to think that the problem is caused by your system, firewalls or something else.

• Login issues again

Could you understand my point - there are hundreds of players who log in in that time frame; no one reports everything here on board or somewhere else. The bitmeup login works for all of our games the same way - same code base and so on... So first i checked isn't that something is wrong at our end - i think there is something special on your end. We have german servers; maybe its because you come from the us? had someone else these problems?

• Valentines Day 2020

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! Love is in the air - it is time to search for love in the universe! This weekend starting Friday, February 14th, 0 am (CET) to Sunday 23:59:59 (CET), you and your alliance can find hearts in the universe and collect them with the “Heart Search” event flight !. For every active alliance member (active in the last 7 days) you have to find 250 hearts to activate the maximum of +100% production. Already partial amounts already give you a bonus. This is always reset at midnight - …

• Valentines Day 2020

Hello Space Pilots! Love is in the air - it is time to search for love in the universe! This weekend starting Friday, February 14th, 0 am (CET) to Sunday 23:59:59 (CET), you and your alliance can find hearts in the universe and collect them with the “Heart Search” event flight !. For every active alliance member (active in the last 7 days) you have to find 250 hearts to activate the maximum of +100% production. Already partial amounts already give you a bonus. This is always reset at midnight - …

• Valentines Day

Hello Damorians! there are also some great bonuses for you for the festival of love - valentines day! We will activate the following extras for you from Friday February 14th (0am CET) up to and including Sunday - 3x resource production - 2x troop production - get 10% extra gold in the shop Look out for a bonus code on our Facebook page Best wishes Your Damoria team

• Login issues again

this isn't a problem on our side. Hope that you understand that if one player only report an error; i have to think about that this is a problem on his / here side. So "si not found" means something like that the si libs are not loaded correctly. So you could provide me an exact time frame that i can check if there are logins or not .. but normally other players also report this on board / something in game. I think that you use some kind of ad-blocker or maybe your antivirus tool blocks this fi…

• Login issues again

Hi, "impossible" isn't a error message; What exactly do you get as error ? regards Dschibait

• bug marché

Here is the trade master description. board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…2b2ef8d9a65b6cad0082adcd0

• when someone spent money do get a faster start; why i should reduce the speed for him? basicly, why you think that anyone starts at 2014 ? I don't use the 2008 worst cases - 2016 => 2019 => 3 years +2years*3 => 9years 2021 -9years => 2012 so i didn't go for the worst szenario of 2008. finally - i will talk with the team about this limitations for speed. But a limitation dosn't can be handled by resource collecting - so anyone could be some points below this "point" and can collect as much as pos…

• ok lets talk about these bonuses: Quote: “The following bonuses will be activated on World 2 until February 2021: - All players receive a 3x resource and 2x troop production speed - the castle maximum of 120 castles was raised to 130. The costs have been reduced accordingly. - You can use the Troop- and Building-Masters in 50 (previously 25) castles - the cost of the instant build has been reset to the normal 3-gold scheme ” 3times resource and 2times troops is to get this world to a good level …

• you can take over 10% extra troops from this world FOR FREE - you don't have to spent money here. Finally, there is a starter bonus and events where you can get a good benefit from. Players from W2 can't merge there accounts; they can only take over the w2 account without getting something from w1 - yes they have some other bonuses - but finally, you could get at least 10% of this bonuses too. So only to say this here again: For example for the last xmas event; you got a extra ice castle for fre…

• disadvantages - did you think about the fact why we put this so early onto the line? You have about 2 years time to build up an account and can tackeover baldurs, troops (%) for w1 .. Finally if you have a better account in sum - why not transfering the w2 account. So my question is: Why did you don't do that? Why is this a disadvantages when you could do it like anyone else here?!

• Scanner range in Dark Gate

could you add your userid and planet coords here (where you tested it)

• Invasion-Update

Hello Space Pilots! the invasion update is rolled out! If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact us! best regards Your SpaceInvasion team

• Invasion-Update

Hello Space Pilots, today we want to introduce you to changes to wars. Starting now, these will be called "Invasions"! We built the invasions like the wars before, but adapted them to the state of the art and added a few nice additional functions - more on that below. The invasion update is planned to ship tomorrow. Active wars will be taken over. There is a new invasion page. The old war / diplomacy page has been updated. the following points have remained as before: - Invasions are declared fo…

• @Juflo creates a ENGLISH Thread. There is a option to create a german thread from you (or someone else) here - alternative is to create a global thread which is visible for anyone. In Settings you can disbale english threads if you can't speak english.

• Changes to Asteroids

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Quote from -ThePrototype-: “I would advise not to change anything at first. wait a few weeks after the reorganization of the galaxies before seeing whether or not to change something to the asteroids. ” the idea was to obtain to anyone a planet move with transfer of dark gate player and this reduction. If we want to change here anything; this planet moves can be used to optimize the astroid scanner ranges / network of your alliance. So you wouldn't have a better time to plan and implement change…

• no, the problem was that the gameserver dont recognize that the event was started at 0:00 - but im not sure why - it could be possible if this can happend a minute after start; but i think you tried a bit longer

• ohm - im not sure; i will check this with your fight logs.