Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 799.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Connection problem

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Hi, this error (from this message) is fixed - other problems are a bit unclear to me, so i can't reproduce them. regards Dschibait

• xmas/black friday events

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Results going online today

• Specialization

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

Yes and for that you can go into the sirius universe (the newest unvierse) where you can only get attacks from players +400% -75% of your points. So there are no battles possible anymore with 10times of points.

• Here are the results for the raffles in these events: Winners of Black-Friday Raffle: board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…062ed10dc23ceb330c827e398 Following Players get 500 free Mage-Spells and 1 storage filling: 531135330481473536 (Welt 2): EARL 531150319414019072 (Welt 1): Jendrzej 617589330541676544 (Welt 2): Conte de Mont Mirail Winners of "Xmas"-Raffle: board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…062ed10dc23ceb330c827e398 Following Players get 5000 global Gold: 531158788057472000 (Welt 1): mekur723 53115285…

• Specialization

We already added 2 new AZ which increased the "everyone can attack you" points to 2Millions. Also before 2008 there was an good working function called "escape flight". Also new players have to lern what this means and how does it work. If you have this "free attack border" at 2Million points means that players have to know what an escape flight is. Increase this barrier means only that a player have to learn it later - but THEY HAVE STILL TO LEARN IT. So i don't understand why you dont understa…

• bug

in Dark Gate you have only 8 free planets... you can buy 2 extra planets in the shop. regards Dschibait

• Specialization

But such a feature dosn't reduce the player amount; maybe more players will look into a active and developed game. I don't understand this point at all - i don't have a magic spell to get new players. The these restrictions to the galaxy scanner, we want to achieve that a real fleeter don't want to choose these restrictions. To your raid colony example - sure you can go for it in events, after 90days you have to switch back to miner or you have to stay because the next event is coming up - thats…

• Idea: Specialization

There are some parts (fleet cost reduction, galaxy scanners) which are not implemented in si2 right now. So thats why we didn't plan to implement this in SI2 like it was planned for si classic. The team and i will look if we get an other option for si2 to provide a functionallity (base idea) like it is plannet here. regards Dschibait

• Specialization

Quote: “1 additional raid colony (no mines on this planet) << == already that for us we have only 7 fixed for 15 planets and when we put a vovo it is that we will make 3 steep and if we are at war we do as much as much so 1 more steep it is useless ” I don't understand this. You can make a planet as a fixed planet if you have this raid colony here. So you could have 3 more fixed planets with mines on it. Quote: “5% reduction in fuel costs << == 5% on 10M of spice it only makes 500,000 spice !!!!…

• bug

the only one who has the exact number was an Damoria Player. only bitmeup lotto - i know that there are several winners during the SI-Lotto here on board. regards Dschibait

• Idea: Specialization

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Spacepilots! Today we would like to introduce an idea from the spaceinvasion team to an “Specialization Update”. Each player can choose how to play in SpaceInvasion. Are you a miner, a hardcore fleeter or a hybrid from all directions? With this upcoming update, each player will be able to select 3 specialization points. You can change this after 90 days with the restriction that you have to be in vacation mode and that his vacation mode will be expended to a remaining time of a minimum of …

• Specialization

Hello Spacepilot! be a part of the planning phase for the Specialization-Update! ENGLISH ONLY, FOR GERMAN, SEE HERE: https://board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Thread/4457-Spezialisierungen/ regards Your SpaceInvasion Team

• bug

Hi, to 1: You have to predict the EXACT Number - this wasn't done from an spaceinvasion player right now. to 2: see here: Regulations regards Dschibait

• Planetary shift question

it is checked for alliance attacks... you can't start a transfoer if it is planned on your astroid.

• The 2020 Party!

this is the new daily login bonus frame. from the announcement: Quote: “We have also made changes to the daily free play on the interdimensional transmitter. You will no longer receive it at midnight, but as soon as you enter the game for the first time a day. We have already prepared all measures for upcoming daily login bonuses. You can already get more IDT free spins if you log in continuously. Every 3 days you get another free spin up to a maximum of 3. This means that on the seventh day in …

• new build ?? for G O

could you please read my post and don't blame me ? Quote: “I think there are many ways where you could get research reductions (hour by hour) ” A hour by hour reduction (like it was implemented right now) is much more fair like your version. A player can stil get a research done as faster as before - but anyone had to play spaceinvasion. With your solution a player can reduce a research by 600days (like your exmaple) and anotther player had already done these 600 days... with my solution, both p…

• new build ?? for G O

and how do you think that you reward these players who already waited for these 1220 days and maybe finished it? If you want a really research "fight" you can go into the Sirius Universe like it was already wrote here. But in a RETRO universe, changing something like this, its rly hard and have to thought about completly. I think there are many ways where you could get research reductions (hour by hour) and don't reduce it by a base. So a player which had already researched a bigger researrch ha…

• new build ?? for G O

what does a reduction by 50% of research times ends ? exactly - you do the next level and ends up in this thread again. I didn't see that this is an real solution - its just a new part, that you can achieve.

• Regulations

did you also work for no reward - did your supermarket let you buy anyhting for nothing?

• Intergalatic Overview

this was added now regards Dschibait