Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 783.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flights

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

there was a hotfix some minutes ago. if you still have any problems, please let me know!

• The coordinates are invalid!

should be fixed. if you still get these problem please provide some more informations (from where to where you want to flight, which flight type, planet / ships etc) regards Dschibait

• si-master

bald_eagle tool is a rly good atlernative and updated ro the newest updates. thread here: board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Thread/435-SI-Tool-Suite/ and also a newer project from Garfield for statistics: board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Thread/164-SI-Fanprojekt/ regards Dschibait

• si-master

it seems like this ad-porovier has some kind of rotation; so maybe its only one specific add which cause your problem here. (maybe thats why other dosn't notice it) What anti virus program do you use here? Maybe there is a special "thing" or setup that this block is reasonable.

• moving the main castles

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

i changed (will be published in next days) the translation to german: in den ersten 90 Tagen der Kapitulation möglich! english: possible in first 90 days of capitulation!

• moving the main castles

its 90days after capitulation (so the time you pressed capitulate) - not after 90days in capitulation. we changed this because with this logic (like it is implemented) you can't move a main castle in a possible fight time - anyone can see that you are jumped and preparing.

• Attack 30s before VM return

Dschibait - - Uni Talk Nexus

Hi, please create a ticket ingame that we can check this. regards Dschibait

• FAQ section

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

In forum settings you can choose your shown languages. If you registered with german you got both languages activated; (english and german) if you have another language you only got english activated here on board. (but you can still enable german posts) the "bitmeup" language are global threads which are visible for anyone (you can't disable this) regards Dschibait

• move the planet

also a event production can be used after a event in your economy.

• Without any names (you can write it in a conversation also to me) i can't check / validate anything here. Finally, locked players are not allowed to attack. And also (im not sure if you also mean that in your post) - the target military points are used to compare +/- 50%

• yes it will be splitted by 2 if you choose only 2 target castles. If you choose only one, it will keep like before the update and you will get 100% on this one target castle. regards Dschibait

• Troop master

last row in the recruitment table you have to enter a "recruit until" number. You entered "0" which means you disabled the recruitment at all.

• please create a support ticket for ingame requests here bitmeup.com/support

• Troop master

UserID, World and Castle where you activate this?

• Halloween 2019

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! Unfortunately in SI2 there was a problem with the 3-fold yield from the Interdimensional Transmitter. We have just booked a free spin for each player for each used (in the event time) free or paid transmitter use. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you a lot of fun in space! Best regards Your SpaceInvasion Team

• exactly, the resources are split to this 3 castles.

• @RolyPoly Only to clearify this, that i didn't demolish something (for trying) that you don't want to damolish. Whats exactly wrong with this castle "b Castle - demolish stop prob" ? Can i try to demolish this one? (to check this error) Which one you try to demolish? @Szabika i didn't understand the issue from initial post so if you understand it you also can explain it a bit more in detail whats exactly is wrong with your castle. Only to say this: initial post says that wednesday (with maintana…

• Hello, to check this we need your userid and world where you play. Also the Castle with exact name and what exactly happend here would be good to know. regards Dschibait

• event

please read the announcement; You can collect more but only get 1 trick or treat. regards Dschibait