Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• capitulation

mencey - - Bugs & Problems

Quote from 08/15: “Capitulation is a general "feature" and not based on any "holy" or "shitty" alliance. ” Quote: “...."shitty".... ” This is an insult in my country, is that your intention? in the translation you are calling the alliances or some "shit" alliance

• report hall of fame

mencey - - Ideas and Suggestions

Hall of fame Today in the hall of fame I have seen a report of an attack of mine to a gray castle, of the month of January that I have not posted on this page and I am not happy about it. I do not dispute whether this option is good or not, but I think it is not right that anyone can post a report, I think the only ones who should be able to post reports here are the attackers and the defenders and not a third party that has a support like in my case I have attacked a gray and that report is fro…

• move main castle

thanks just today I answered support

• move main castle

Hello, is there someone around here? I also have a problem with trash of the main castle, in this thread is exposed, I have also sent tickect to support and there is still no answer, no solution to the bugs and this is already a few days. I would like it to be treated with the same speed as other castle transfer bugs, today, we are all players and we should have the same treatment. thanks for nothing.

• Update yes or no

mencey - - Discussions Game

please as creator of this thread I ask you to close this thread, since the postulates in the are not cheating according to you; I do not know how I can close the thread. Thank you.

• Update yes or no

Quote from dischabit: “i only want to say that this survey didn't show the correct situation. Until yesterday we had a 30/70 to "update yes" .. until yesterday there are 12 votes from users who didn't play damoria at all (have no damoria account) to "no - update" ... Im not sure if this is your intention to "fake" a survey - but i don't want to have this kind of stuff here. ” If it is me to whom this post is directed, I will tell you, if some people do not play damoria to vote in the survey, it …

• Each day that passes does not cease to amaze me, now they propose that several players of small ranks can be grouped and added to attack players with more military rank, but the attacked can not attack any of these players, can not respond to the aggression because they are out of their range, but my surprise is that they say that they are going to study it, that they see it difficult, but they will see it. For what I see according to who or who have in mind certain suggestions, or that gives th…

• Update yes or no

Al aire libre

• vote / poll

mencey - - Ideas and Suggestions

By the way if you really want to know the opinion of the players about the updates, create a poll asking the players if they agree with the latest updates. Send a telegram to the players in the game to say yes or no to the new updates and you will really see if they agree or not.

• Wall in contested castles

to continue discussing this issue is time lost, if the walls of the castles are now difficult to destroy, trying to convince that most players do not like the update is harder than the walls of the castles. Most of the players do not like the update, whether they are big or small in my guild that there are players of all the scores there is no agreement, they will answer that they do not say it in the forum, and they do not do it because they understand that it is impossible mission . Only a few…

• move main castle

thanks

• move main castle

I could then explain how to get in touch with the support of damoria, I can not find any link or page to send a ticket to support of damoria. Thank you

• move main castle

the ticket was sent correctly and received and this is the automatic response BIT-275 Bitmeup-Support: Move main castle.

• move main castle

Quote from mencey: “I have not received response from the support to the sent tickect either. ” the tickect was sent on Friday and there is no response even from support.

• move main castle

there's no answer? Is not this topic important? I have not received response from the support to the sent tickect either. my main castle remains in its old place, but the coins have been deducted from my account and have been several attempts. Is it a bug, or that I have not done correctly, so that the coins are deducted and the castle does not move ?. thank you if anyone is interested and responds

• move main castle

I have tried to move my main several times and always give the message that the principal could not be transferred, but nevertheless the discount of coins if that has occurred. in the attempts made, he discounted me about 160 golds. worl 2

• Cure troops

I have answered him privately. thanks for your attention

• Cure troops

No, I have not deleted it, if I had, I would not report the problem here; is an attack received last night and I lost 30,000 troops, which I have not been able to cure, if this has not been changed then it could be a bugs. thanks for your reply.

• Cure troops

I do not know if it will be a problem for the translator and my post has not been understood, since there is no answer. I have troops supporting friendly castles and these are receiving attacks and there are some losses of troops that will not let me cure, he tells me "No battle report has been found with the wounded troops." I have the reports I have lost around 100,000 troops. It has always been possible to cure the troops sent as supports and now I can not? Is it a bugs or new update?

• Cure troops

Support troops can no longer be cured? Is it a new game update? My support troops can not be cured, why? thanks for your reply