Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i wrote about main castle on the upper side

• I want to be given the right to move again. there may even be more than one charge.

• New world names

.SHADOW. - - Discussions Game

Suggestion 1: Warrior of Old City Suggestion 2: lying world secrets Suggestion 3: Last Existence

• bonus

.SHADOW. - - Bugs & Problems

hi sir, Thanks a lot your answer but i didn't understand..can i get a bonus? or what should i do to get bonus? (I am referring to gifts given to good players when I say bonus) if you want i can give you my damoria account number.. best regards .shadow.

• bonus

Hello damoria support team i have a problem. i played damoria everytime without cheating and i didnt use any bug troops. but my bonus is not receive to my account. my damoria name is ATANASİO and my mail adress is [removed mail address] and my account id:1736 i am a good player and i buy gold every month. I could not reach you on time because the support part of your page does not work. Please check my information and i am waiting my bonus. Thanks a lot your understanding regards

• bomus

hello i am a good damorian player but my bonus did not receive to my account. and damoria support link is not work. what can ı do about it?because only support link apply will accept..

• JOİN TO ALLİANCE

.SHADOW. - - Aliances

hello damorians i need your help. i have account in world 1 who name is ".shadow." and i don't join to any alliance. immediatly the system dont allow me.. what is the problem? i didnt understand. if you have any information please inform me.regards