Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alien vs Ares1991

Ares1991 - - Battle Reports

it happens, everyone can forget ... thank you all for this common time .... and attacks I had very much ... I proved that impossible can be achieved in one year I greet you and wish you have fun .... This one has reached impossible and will be remembered Ares1991 {Sylwek} I'm saying goodbye to you for a few nice years dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…17699&c=d35974c99202&u=36 top 100 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 bywa, każdy może sie zapomnieć.... dziękuje wam wszystkim za ten wspólny cz…

• It's great to hunt ... emsi try it catch me dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…17494&c=7386b77a437c&u=36

• GoReU vs Malagant [119kkk]

Ares1991 - - Battle Reports

gratz

• THX ScheissKerl

• hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to the first collections in the new year 2018 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11391&c=9b60ab9ead98&u=36 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11392&c=077df76d3f94&u=36 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11393&c=1e30efea927f&u=36 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11405&c=2163fec77be2&u=36 dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11406&c=e547a0966831&u=36 With our colleague -OHKA12- dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/bat…11394&c=93bad35c925f&u=36 Thank you, lotti karotti for your time…

• NEW YEAR

Ares1991 - - Discussions Game

I wish you all happiness and much joy in the coming new year best regards - Sylwek let this year 2018 be the best year for each of us

• gratuluje

• Attack Protection

Dschibait writes----not me I do not know why so much Christmas is "used" over such a topic. Both sides have their arguments; We as a team stand in between and have to decide. We have been doing it for the past 6 years without peace; and now with me. I think if you have the opportunity to slow down the activity of attacks for a peaceful time, we should also be able to strive for this once. Just because there are 2 days AS there are certainly not many UVlers that come out so you can steal the TFs …

• fusion of the universe

the questionnaire was already on the subject and regardless of the decision, the spaceinvasion team decided to give protection ... in my opinion, a good move

• thanks for making

• I want to buy research time for everything and THX but I also have a ticket 4391 if you can also check the ticket. Regards

• below are photos ... I made the purchase first -Production Multiplier x2 and I can not buy other things wrzuc.se/i/5a3e32207aca0 and wrzuc.se/i/5a3e3226b7c4a please check

• snowballs

Quote from dark angel: “why spend a lot of time to win 1 hour? all collect debris! from debris more research reduction ” and it was written earlier hahahahaha

• snowballs

ok

• snowballs

the point is that you have to waste a lot more time ... the skulls were much faster ... and why did not you do it like that year, 10 hours times the attack zone

• snowballs

Quote from flyboy: “hi all through all these events you did not do anything together with other players to collect the benefits together, but the benefits in the form of research were always welcome and you did nothing in this direction, you have to do something and not cry, it does not matter other alliances here must be played together in order to achieve a given result, but ... and so I personally think that the amount and time for the downing of these teddy bears is too big in proportion to …

• snowballs

Quote from Dschibait: “you have no time frame where you need to "fight" them ... you have 24hours to get - 48 hours research reduction and - rubblefields ”

• snowballs

you have to win the whole thing then you will get 48 hours, and in addition for every 50 pages you defeat, you have extra time yourself sr for translator I still think that the time of reindeer research should be counted with the attack zone as it once was. in my opinion, it would be better to mobilize players but as I wrote it is only my opinion

• snowballs

I am sorry - Dschibait - I did not know that there are 48 hours of research reduction we were sure that only 20 hours as in previous skulls thanks for this information