Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 809.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• intercept attack

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

im not sure what you want to explain here to me. Go to SI2 and see your differences in the top left menu - its also for me that im a second behind the server time of spaceinvasion. So the team will see into our logs if this is a bug (but i dont think so) or its just a time issue. Basicly the team dosn't destroy the fleet you "may" could destroy.. so what we are talking about is only the spice costs for that and to find a bug. regards Dschibait

• intercept attack

ok - now i understand the problem. i log any lagg greater than 5seconds ... and i didnt have any laggs in past 30 days in all of our universes. (laggs not down times - this are different things) So basicly the time you see on the top of the menu is YOUR local time. The timestamp in your message boxes is OUR server time. So if you change your time (on your pc) to another time you will see the top clock is also changing. Only for SI2 we start having a Server Time display on the interface. But this…

• intercept attack

why do you think that a 11sec escape flight isn't possible? first, the player knows what is coming back so he can put anything into the fields; thats 2 clicks in 11 seconds. I saw escape flights with under 4 seconds - which is much much harder. 11seconds isn't such fast at all - finally why you didn't attack with an attack which comes a bit earlier? I think - but we will see - that the go will answer you the same like i did here.

• Do not run to heal troops

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

finally - the behavior was explained i didn't accept threats on my board like it was done here ... so i think i can close this thread here and will keep it for future processing. regards Dschibait

• intercept attack

i edit your post - no coordinats and also no screens are allowed of that. beside that - its possible to escape flight in under 11seconds.

• and why you think that we dont do that ? This is already happening since 12 years. In our privacy policy bitmeup.com/bitmeup/privacy_en.html you see that we already log informations like this. So if someone wants to have another account checked by a GO - he has to create an ticket ingame via our go button. im not sure why i should accept discussions / blames or something else here on board - which in mosts cases are not true because the user don't have any evidences beside some ingame trouble.

• spy

scripting / bot using or automatism - basicly any change on the spaceinvasion code is forbidden. If you only want to use our build in features to see (on a second screen in background for example) if someone attacks you - its all fine - but you shouldn't throw own message, alerts or something else like beeps or sounds when someone attacks you.

• mage castles

Dschibait - - From Users for Users

yeah but - why ? why you want to get mage castles and no halloween, ice or golden ones? They are all special castles which should keep also like all special ones.

first of all i deleted your post because you write not in english or german which are only the 2 board languages here - spanish isn't supported by our team - so pls dont blame me, its a rule which also you have to keep finally, no userid, no wolrd, no timestamp, no castle - how we should check this without ANY information? You should put more power into the fact to find bugs insteat of blaming someone.

• where did you read that we only publish this changes in w1 and not for w2 ?

• The last update contains a starter bonus wich was added to new players (weaker players). The bonus is based on the top 15 of building / military points. Basicly this will come up in a faster start. Beside that we didn't want to provide more options. The activity / play of the old players on w2 should be keep in mind and we dont want to lower that such hard. regards Dschibait

• multiplayer GENESIS

what are you reporting? Report it and dom't blame others here on board. closed regards Dschibait

• rewards Bandit camps

all prices are payed out have fun and good luck! regards Dschibait

• here are the winners of our bandit hunters event (all prices are already payed out :)) P-1 Welt 1 ☆☆Zero Dead☆☆ P-5 Welt 1 .jaja. P-5 Welt 1 Tornatius812 P-5 Welt 1 vonKlappstuhl P-5 Welt 1 The+Barbarian P-5 Welt 1 pogoman1969 P-10 Welt 1 Schrotti P-10 Welt 1 -futrtie80- P-10 Welt 1 höllenskraft568 P-10 Welt 1 khab P-10 Welt 1 Sealimit P-10 Welt 1 JerryFox P-10 Welt 1 Battlepig P-10 Welt 1 Maik010577211 P-10 Welt 1 Damorian_3869 P-10 Welt 1 SKRUDG W1 P-25 Welt 1 RASWIR P-25 Welt 1 EntsafteR P-25…

• Your Research-Network

There is a maximum time which a research can "costs" ... so the maximum you can achieve from this feature is a time reduction to a minimum of 30days. So long as you research things faster than these 30days you didn't will see results at all. If a research takes 500days and you have a research network on 150 days, the research will take only these 150days from your network.

Please provide me your UserID - also the time of the battle report that you want to heal. regards Dschibait

• attack u-mod

board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Th…ghlight=vacation#post5937 Quote: “Players can now go into the vacation mode, although there are still save flights active. We recommend that all the players once again safe the fleets before activating the vacation mode. Please note that it is not possible to start escape flights during an active vacation mode! Lately, strategies have become fashionable to start stealth bombers but also normal attacks on players who regularly activate the vacation mode. We want to …

• Your Research-Network

Here are all Informations about the new universe: board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Th…455-Details-New-Universe/

• attack u-mod

yes; you can escape flight all your fleets for a min. of 24hours and you are safe that you don't run into this strategy.

• attack u-mod

the player starts the vacation mode during the attack is already running. The attack was invisible (because of stealth bombers) - so again, before any vacation mode you have to escape flight your ships! regards Dschibait