Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 712.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buildfields

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

thanks for report - should be work now

• Wall strength

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

see here (last update) board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Thread/3593-Spring-Update-2019/ Quote: “there were new adaptations of Wall strength. We have come to the conclusion that balancing the Wall based on the current values (Proportional increase of strength) is not possible. - We have therefore increased the wall strength linear (to the level) now. - There are value “jumps” from the step range 1-20, 21-50 and over 50. - You can now define "contested castles" in the simulator to test both cases. - Ov…

• there is a 14days attack protection on start, where you can't attack anyone. I will talk to the team if we remove this or disable it for grey castles.

• Easter eggs l

you will keep them in your stock. they will wait for you if you get one, you can use them.

• Damoria offline

on my side (at this moment) it works well. Could you please post also your serverID In your URL you have started with w1-damoria or w2-damoria. Please copy your serverid if this happend again. regards Dschibait

• Easter 2019

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Greetings Damorians! Your populace are already very excited - because the Easter season starts tomorrow! We have planned great actions for you again. Easter egg hunt From 18th of April until 30th of April: Everywhere on our Damoria pages you can find Easter eggs again. These contain resources, gems or buildfields for normal castles, gold castles and even your main castle! How many build fields could i find here every day? For a normal castle: up to 40 build fields For a gold (baldur) castle: up …

• easter event

not the member get stars; the alliance get stars. Read the FAQ for mentoring program

• easter event

Quote from dark angel: “stars from the mentorship program uses each member of the alliance as he wants? I understand correctly, every day you can collect no more than 1000 eggs? earn more than 2000 stars a day can not? ” 1. no your alliance use them. For that you have a new rule in your ranks if the rank can spent mentoring stars. A leader can always spent them. You can choose together (or by your alliance leadership) what you want to buy with your stars which your members earn for you. 2. i wro…

• easter event

there isn't a limit; you can collect eggs like you want; they bring nothing if you already got the last bonus So if you alone the last bonus is Member*200 => (5 is minimum) so you alone have to collect 1000 eggs to get the last bonus. You could get more eggs, but it will not bring you any bonus. any member below 10M points will automaticly participe on this program. So any new member and also any old member.

• easter event

Hi, 1. there is no limit; after getting Alliance-member-count*200 it's not necessary to collect more 2. yes - you will have a overview in your alliance how many eggs you collect on that day 3. no, any member can participe, but a minimum of 5 will be involved in our calculations. So you need 5*5 => 25 for the first step, also if you are alone in your alliance 4. board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Th…51-FAQ-Mentoring-Program/ regards Dschibait

• Cancelling Building

thanks to you and your planet names

• Cancelling Building

fixed

• Cancelling Building

yes it is the same look like this from vacation. is it still happening? In which unvierse / on which planet?

• Eastern 2019

Hello Space Pilot! Eastern is coming and today you will get everything about the Easter event and at the same time there are still some updates for you: First to the updates Space Invasion 2: - in SI2 you now have more flags available that you can display in front of your player name - the mentoring program has been integrated into SI2 - You can now define for your alliance whether to include it in the new Alliance Search and which languages you speak - There is a new Alliance Rank setting if a …

• Easter 2019

Hello Space Pilot! Eastern is coming and today you will get everything about the Easter event and at the same time there are still some updates for you: First to the updates Space Invasion 2: - in SI2 you now have more flags available that you can display in front of your player name - the mentoring program has been integrated into SI2 - You can now define for your alliance whether to include it in the new Alliance Search and which languages you speak - There is a new Alliance Rank setting if a …

• Cancelling Building

wir brechen nichts ab was < 5 Sekunden restlaufzeit hast; aber ich gehe von aus wenn hier gesagt wird das man da 100erte male drauf-klickst, dass wir dann nicht von 5 Sekunden reden. Grüße Dschibait

• with my posts, i only want to show that this isn't illogical. The battle settings can help and also can not help in difference fights. You need to plan with your settings and the opponent troops what happend here or not. all what i wrote here are my first experiments with this battle script. I also started developing this game some months ago (before it was developed by GladDOS or Darthcopy). So the battle script in damoria is one of the complexed one i ever see. 20k code lines with many many me…

• Cancelling Building

@-Dread did you use the mobile version when this happening?

• Cancelling Building

war es denn in den anderen Fällen immer die Mobile Version? (eventuell liegt da der hase vergraben)

• a insane advantage ? I dont think so ... you could get more support, could get back some troops and everything is not visible for the attacker. So you could surprise them as a defender with more troops as he spied general; the attacker has the first strike bonus and the defender the wall. Btw: the wall and bow units will have a strike before attacker.