Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 644.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Problem with Gold Market"

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

now i got your problem. you have 507 chests (aboved ones are chests) click "open" to open one of these. In each chest is 1-10 gold ... with this gold you can buy items. regards Dschibait

• You need 170 research lab levels so on 10 planets its 170/10 => 17 on each If you want 1 raid planet with no lab on it (a lab on 4/5 costs nothing... but i will calc it with 0) 170/9 => ca. 19 starting with 2 raid planets (or not bought ones) its 170/8 => ca 22 So, 21-22 labs is only required if you didn't got a 9th or 10th planet here. (or you want them for raids) regards Dschibait

• Killing the game

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

i didnt talked about your idea ... your idea wasnt such good ... to many options to break this out by adding tousends of small players to get a bad average or if you dont go for average anyone can go out of war range by dont joining an alliance or creating a 1men alliance... i talked about the 25% attack range by @Lord Dragon maybe it is failed at bigpoint times; but i didn't get why someone should drop there troop strainght?

• Killing the game

Quote from -araluen-: “Quote from Dschibait: “there is no bigpoint ... and game devs / the team is reading this here also. We already had an 3Mill and 10% rule in the game... So based on this, this isn't a problem at all. ” Ehm yes, BitMeUp I mean I'm not talking about protecting new players here, I'm talking about making a system for a fair war proces. ” i also didn't talk about newbies protection.. i only said that this function u want is already impelemented (not 25% - its only 10%)

• Killing the game

there is no bigpoint ... and game devs / the team is reading this here also. We already had an 3Mill and 10% rule in the game... So based on this, this isn't a problem at all.

• i have many cases in these players can't leave the vacation because they are farmed all the time... without not such a amount of transmitters you havnt a chance to come back and get a smooth play. so this option could be (with only 20 - 40 %) a good way to get these players inn

• Event: Hunt the Flower

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! At the beginning of spring we want to enjoy you the next few days with a few flowers. Unfortunately, the pirates have taken away all from us So - starting today until March 31st, you can hunt flower planets in our galaxies (also in Sirius). The pirates have hidden boxes for you on these! There are 4 different versions of flowers that tell you in advance the number of treasure on this planet. Keep an eye out for the following flowers * board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…b97f7350ea…

• Event: Hunt the Flower

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! At the beginning of spring we want to enjoy you the next few days with a few flowers. Unfortunately, the pirates have taken away all from us So - starting today until March 31st, you can hunt flower planets in our galaxies (also in Sirius). The pirates have hidden boxes for you on these! There are 4 different versions of flowers that tell you in advance the number of treasure on this planet. Keep an eye out for the following flowers * board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…b97f7350ea…

• i fixed all these bugs and already tried this .. but im not sure if this is rly wanted. Maybe some more opinions?

• multi-account and cheat

Hello, we didn't discuss about conjectures here on our board. If you have found an issue or a bug you can contact us via the support formular. bitmeup.com/support (please choose damoria there) regards Dschibait

• point

Dschibait - - Help Section - The Beginning

moved to the right place

• this option isn't plan as a "i want to use this as a strategy" its planned as "this is one of my last steps before i leave damoria".. Captitulation didn't should be a part of a strategy or a "pause", it should be some kind of re-organization and re-buildment of your base account to get into a fight again. Your idea sounds like "after a week i go for a week into capitulation and after this i will join the fight again" I don't like this, but i will read here, what other player thinks about this.

• intercept of my fleet

Dschibait - - Uni Talk SI2

also chicken could escape flight. i close this here; i didnt see what this thread should rly bring.

• intercept of my fleet

Dschibait - - Uni Talk SI2

this didn't looks like a Bug; so why he should move this to the bug section? There are many calculations / tactics / strategies where you can intercept fleets / get a ca. time of a recurring fleet. @wilumac this forum is english and german; please keep the english or german language. @germans: a english thread should be in english; i don't like this "move to german language"-way some of you like to go. please also write in english, to respect the thread creator. regards Dschibait

• whats your resolution? YOu need a minimum of 1100 to get this viewed correctly. I know that there are smaller resolutions, but rly, in this times - no one goes smaller as half hd (1280px width). You will get more and more problems on the web if you have a smaller resolution. On mobile devices, you have the mobile version. You can switch to the other version (witch needs a minimum of 1024px by clicking settings -> and changing to the other version on top of the settings page. If you would keep yo…

• a week ago i hotfixed that transfered planets can now abort the research. I see the abort link in your account - did you test it or you just want that i test it for you?

• "Problem with Gold Market"

Hello, you are the first one who reports that ... i already answered you yesterday that i tested this and it works. So please write me in with universe this happend... In nexus you havn't enough gold to buy that. regards Dschibait

• attack on sirius uni

we fixed these bugs - so you should create a ticket if you want to get restored something. If you didn't miss / want anything - you didn't need to create a ticket. But in future - please create a ticket for this. With your post anyone could use this bug - this isn't the goal of your post - or is it?

• attack on sirius uni

Please create a ticket via our GO Button for this. I already found the problem and hotfixed this.

• Fr traduction

I didn't understand your question; could you explain it a bit in detail what you want to know?