Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 644.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whats your resolution? YOu need a minimum of 1100 to get this viewed correctly. I know that there are smaller resolutions, but rly, in this times - no one goes smaller as half hd (1280px width). You will get more and more problems on the web if you have a smaller resolution. On mobile devices, you have the mobile version. You can switch to the other version (witch needs a minimum of 1024px by clicking settings -> and changing to the other version on top of the settings page. If you would keep yo…

• a week ago i hotfixed that transfered planets can now abort the research. I see the abort link in your account - did you test it or you just want that i test it for you?

• "Problem with Gold Market"

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Hello, you are the first one who reports that ... i already answered you yesterday that i tested this and it works. So please write me in with universe this happend... In nexus you havn't enough gold to buy that. regards Dschibait

• attack on sirius uni

we fixed these bugs - so you should create a ticket if you want to get restored something. If you didn't miss / want anything - you didn't need to create a ticket. But in future - please create a ticket for this. With your post anyone could use this bug - this isn't the goal of your post - or is it?

• attack on sirius uni

Please create a ticket via our GO Button for this. I already found the problem and hotfixed this.

• Fr traduction

I didn't understand your question; could you explain it a bit in detail what you want to know?

• Fr traduction

Hello, the Alliance Page was corrupted from a tool called translation tool (in bigpoint times) which means; that the tool dosn't translate all places in a correct way to frensh. The new features (any new feature in last months) had only the english / german version. So for example: - defense dig in/out - research network - friends system - Galaxymap - several transfer scripts / steps - statistic pages - etc etc All this new features are not translated into our other languages (like frensh). rega…

• Sirius

Danke düfrs melden; ist gefixt

• New Universe 2017

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

i think anyone who reads this thread would think this was a rly stupid idea... don't know why you think that we could plan somthing - i would call it - stupid step with a new endless universe.

• Hello Space Pilots! Valentine's Day is upon - but with the launch of a new endless universe we want to make a whole weekend special for you! First the evaluation of the new university name Voting: - #1 Sirius (from Maximus_G) with 23% of the votes - #2 Solaris (from NBACS12) with 22% of the votes - #3 Magellan (from Lucifer) with 20% of the votes We congratulate this 3 winners; have fun with your 2,000 Urplasma! The new name of the universe will be Sirius. From tomorrow 14th February 0 am (CET) …

• Hello Space Pilots! Valentine's Day is upon - but with the launch of a new endless universe we want to make a whole weekend special for you! First the evaluation of the new university name Voting: - #1 Sirius (from Maximus_G) with 23% of the votes - #2 Solaris (from NBACS12) with 22% of the votes - #3 Magellan (from Lucifer) with 20% of the votes We congratulate this 3 winners; have fun with your 2,000 Urplasma! The new name of the universe will be Sirius. From tomorrow 14th February 0 am (CET) …

• New Universe 2017

no ones says something else; we didn't wrote anywhere that this would or could be allowed.

Dschibait - - Help Section - The Beginning

Its correct have a look to our last years balancing update: Balancing Update 2018 regards Dschibait

• darkgates rewards

I payed out all prices to our winners.

• please create a ticket ingame - you didn't provide a universe, your userid and stuff to find the correct account. So the easiest way is to create a ticket via our GO Button.

• Details: New Universe

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Defense Units: It is now possible to disable defense units (except small and large shield dome). When you disable your defense, it digs into the ground to be protected from attack. Digging in or out always takes 60 minutes, but can be accelerated with the new "Tunnel System" building, but can not be canceled after startup. You can create tunnels on your planet in advance with the new "Tunnel System" building, which the defense units can use. This reduces the duration by 60 seconds per level. (ma…

• Details: New Universe

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Space Pilots! Today you get all information about the first Space Invasion endless universe after 7 years! The team has spent together much time to evaluate the data of the last universes, (the wishes and the criticism) in order to offer something for everyone! You can still participate in our voting thread for the universe name! See here: Voting: new Universe Name Today we want to give you a few more details about the setup and the changes. Starts on: 15th of February at 7pm (CET) General…

• darkgates rewards

we verify any place yet; so i will pay this out tomorrow.

• genesis speed

i only want to say that this isn't a bug... this thread runs into a "bug" direction; but its a broken rule and no bug. I didn't get your question Dziki; did you accept my answer now?

• genesis speed

Its so, i already checked it ... why you think that a developer is incorrect? His attacks comes back; he start (and cancled) a recycling. After this he planet shifts near a planet in G1, Station to this planet and teleport back to your area. regards Dschibait